GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi S6 LED's installed in the MKV Golf GTI

Draw007

pdx_rox
While the LED's look good, it doesn't look factory i.e., refined enough. The plastic should surround the parameter of the light kit for it to not look like a hack-job.

Sorry, I'm just picky about the way my car is presented e.g., I have a problem if a valve stem is missing...:iono:

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
While the LED's look good, it doesn't look factory i.e., refined enough. The plastic should surround the parameter of the light kit for it to not look like a hack-job.

Sorry, I'm just picky about the way my car is presented e.g., I have a problem if a valve stem is missing...:iono:

I think the same way you do. I wanted to keep the plastic around, but there was no way to :( I did the best I could.. But im happy in the end and it looks killer driving down the street. Went to a Mercedes C-Klass launch party on Sat and when my car pulled up to valet everyone had a puzzled look on their face... < Priceless :respekt:

Draw007

pdx_rox
The Passat in your sig looks hot- sorry about the significant mishap.:cry:

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
The Passat in your sig looks hot- sorry about the significant mishap.:cry:

Thanks..that was my baby girl Lauren! She saved my life though, and she lives on in my GTI :w00t:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
I have a problem if a valve stem is missing...:iono:

most people would as their tire would be flat:laugh:

i do agree with you though soooooo much unnecessary cutting

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
wow..good job man!!:thumbsup: ..look's great

RedRobin

Going With The Flow....
Car(s)
Throbbin' Red VeeDub
I saw a pic, I believe from H2O, of a guy that did it with the honeycomb and OEM fogs kept in place. That's the way I'd like to go....

....Where? Where? Where? Is H20 another forum? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease help me find a link :thumbup: