GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodz GTI Build.

Goodz

Ready to race!
Got my springs on today the car looks and feels so much better I could not be happier! I will get some picks up as soon as I can.... Next question is if I get and ebay downpipe is there actually any difference from the $169 godspeed vs one of the $120 no-name pipes?

Goodz

Ready to race!
Just Got my 3" catless DP put in yesterday along with my Revo stage 2 reflash, and I must say the car is fantastic. Stage 1 I had a rough idle and since the reflash it is as smooth as can be. Unfortunately I have a CEL now. It is probably from the extra WD40, Liquid wrench, and PB blaster burning off after the install. Possibly an exhaust leak??? I know after a day and a half the cheap ass vband is already failing (getting welded tommorow) or actually a bad 02. Any thoughts?

Cant wait for my upgraded HPFP and S2+ next month

Goodz

Ready to race!
Little update

Got my exhaust leak fixed (from the cheap V-band)

Resonator delete

just did the plastidip on my rims yesterday

2 weeks ago threw in the newsouth indigo boost gauge with steering column pod

tomorrow due for an oil change and cam follower check!

Goodz

Ready to race!
[/URL][/IMG]

Goodz

Ready to race!
Palm trees make me jealous. This morning it was -24 at my house.

I wish it were -24 here, the heat soak from these hot FL days is just aweful.

78 degrees during the day the 1 week it was cool out mid 50 I could feel all the extra power...... :(

Goodz

Ready to race!
So it's been quite a while, since I've updated this. There been a lot of job changes and I'm like batman now I've lost both Parents.

On a brighter note, I've upgraded to a GFB DV+ diverter valve several months ago. The car is currently getting a gt3076r kit with SB stage 2 daily clutch and Revo stage 4.

Having trouble finding a solid lpfp upgrade though.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
So it's been quite a while, since I've updated this. There been a lot of job changes and I'm like batman now I've lost both Parents.

On a brighter note, I've upgraded to a GFB DV+ diverter valve several months ago. The car is currently getting a gt3076r kit with SB stage 2 daily clutch and Revo stage 4.

Having trouble finding a solid lpfp upgrade though.

My tuner asked me to get the CTSTurbo LPFP upgrade LINK said it had worked well for him. Thats what I am using along with the Torquebyte PM3. Going EFR 7163 turbo.

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your parents. I have lost mine as well with my Dad passing just last year.

Goodz

Ready to race!
My tuner asked me to get the CTSTurbo LPFP upgrade LINK said it had worked well for him. Thats what I am using along with the Torquebyte PM3. Going EFR 7163 turbo.

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your parents. I have lost mine as well with my Dad passing just last year.

I appreciate it, and condolences on your loss as well.

That appears to be a TTRS pump so it seems it was just as I thought, that's good news (doesn't break the bank)

After replacing the pump, the PM3 just goes in line with the pump and stock controller correct? Or does the controller have to be upgraded as well? This is kind of where I'm getting mixed answers.

Revo site claims ttrs lpfp and controller. From what I'm understanding the PM3 is a substitute for the controller?

You're lucky you're getting an internal wastgated turbo. Revo uses an external wastegated turbo, finding a d/v reolocation that will work is becoming confusing lol.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I appreciate it, and condolences on your loss as well.

That appears to be a TTRS pump so it seems it was just as I thought, that's good news (doesn't break the bank)

After replacing the pump, the PM3 just goes in line with the pump and stock controller correct? Or does the controller have to be upgraded as well? This is kind of where I'm getting mixed answers.

Revo site claims ttrs lpfp and controller. From what I'm understanding the PM3 is a substitute for the controller?

You're lucky you're getting an internal wastgated turbo. Revo uses an external wastegated turbo, finding a d/v reolocation that will work is becoming confusing lol.

Yes, TTRS and you have the option of ordering it as it comes (AWD) or modified (simple mod) for (FWD).

I posted on the other thread you posted on about how it goes together. Hope this helps. The instructions give you the specific connections and optionally you can buy PM3 with VAG connectors already made.

Goodz

Ready to race!
Yeah I saw the other thread and posted on there as well!

Goodz

Ready to race!
What on earth are you guys doing for D/V with a big turbo????

Goodz

Ready to race!

Goodz

Ready to race!
I wish I could talk to a damn Revo rep...