GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Billet Aluminum "Raven" FSI Noise plug goup buy

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
I believe I'd be in, but briefly, does it seem feasible that you'll have 18 of us signed up fairly quickly?

porpoise hork

Ready to race!
it might be possible if I put it on vortex as well..

ill do that later today.

what I was thinking was if I cannot get enough people on board say within 3 -4 weeks I would cancel the GB. at that point refund everyone's money as a gift back to them so they would not get nailed by the paypal fee.

Last edited:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
bump for a good product. ive got one already if not id be in

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI 6MT
No offense, but $40 just seems high when the original mod called for a $3 plug... just saying...

porpoise hork

Ready to race!
No offense, but $40 just seems high when the original mod called for a $3 plug... just saying...

If you had read through the thread you would have seen that multiple people including Raven the orriginal creator of this plug reported that those $3 plugs can and do pop out denting the crap out of the hood.

porpoise hork

Ready to race!
How much to Canada?

Looks like if you do priority (6-10 days) it would be about $12.00. First class is $5.60 - delivery time dependent on destination country. You also will have yout GST of 5% on your end.

Price quoted for an item weight of 8oz.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Alrighty, I'll be the first I guess? Just fired you off $40 via PayPal.

Thanks again for doing this, and hopefully we're able to get 18 people in.

ehancock

Ready to race!
Might consider getting in on this for mine and my wifes car. The main thing holding me back is the wishy washy reviews of the noise pipe delete. Some people say it was niticeable, some people say it wasn't.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Even if just for the clean up of the underhood area, I think it's worth it. If I get slightly better throttle response great. I could care less about noise being piped into my interior.

Either way, you should do both. Then I'm closer to getting mine :)

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4 dr
For me the main difference was sound, less of the whoosh noise and more noticeable turbo spool noise but overall quieter. I would recommend this plug to anyone. Not having the noise pipe in the engine bay is always a plus too