GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Billet Aluminum Noise Plug for FST/TSI Engines

porpoise hork

Ready to race!
Tired of that noise pipe, cluttering up your engine bay. Or do you simply want your cabin to be less nosy. Perhaps you are sick of those $3 pipe plugs pop out of the TB pipe and denting your hood.

Here is your solution.

A billet aluminum noise plug!

What this plug is designed to do is block the noise pipe at the throttle body reducing engine noise in the cabin. It also improves throttle response by reducing the dead zone of pipe the turbo has overcome to develop boost. It can be installed in two ways. First in stealth. you simply remove the section of pipe at the throttle body install the plug (TSI owners MUST remove metal ring first) and reinstall noise pipe. If you wish you can also remove the noise pipe assembly completely to clean up the engine bay.

How does this plug differs from other plugs? For FSI owners it does not require the cutting of pipe to install like some other plugs do. IT also (if installed correctly) will not pop out like the $3.00 plugs are known to do. Unlike the competition you can also install and run it with or without the noise pipe installed.

I have 2 remaining so get yours while they last. I am not sure if I am going to do another production run yet.

Paypal: pm me for email address
Price: $41.50 (40.00 + 3% paypal fee) *see note below*
Payment type: Goods

Please include in the notes that it is for the noise plug shipping adress and forum name.

Once payment has been made I will send you a pm confirmation and the plug will be shipped out within 24 hours.

Thanks,
Bret

*note* price includes shipping is for domestic US customers only, If you reside outside the US please pm me first with your address information so I can get a more accurate shipping cost to your location.

Last edited:

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
I installed mine today and I'll vouch for both the quality of the piece and proper fitment (I have an FSI) - clean and quick install and fits perfectly.

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
can you please tell me what these do exactly? how hard are they to install?... scale of 1-10... 4 being cai and 10 replacing a head gasket

do they make the turbo louder? build boost quicker? clean up the engine by removing usless hoses? or something that my brain cant guess? also, do i need any other mods to use this?

thanks in advance

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
you dont need any more mods. this plug will increase throttle response and help decrease the chances of a boost leak as well as quiet down the noise in the cabin. you can install this and remove the noise pipe or just install the plug and keep the noise pipe for an OEM look.

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
thanks bake.

i might try and order one then if its recommended for light modding. i prolly wont go with a bigger turbo, but i plan on have a s3 ic, chargepipe, actuator, hpfp, stage 2+ apr, and stage 2 clutch... i have a cai, exhaust, apr stage 2, dog bone insert, and tsi dv.

worthy upgrade for my plans? if so ill be buying it in 2secs... please be honest and not just being a douche to get me to blow money... this is my first vw and first turboed car so i dont know wtf this stuff is, but im trying to be tasteful with my mods. thanks again

panek-atak

Duct Tape King
Car(s)
'07 MKV GTI
Buy it. Like now. Don't think about it, don't ask the GF. Its $40.00, just pull the trigger. Bret ships it first class, payment goes very smoothly. I just got it in the mail and it looks great, feels solid, and I have no fears of it popping out after install

carsfeverguy

Go Kart Champion
Bump for a great product.
I got mine for my 2010 MK6 GTI , and the car is not only quieter, but with Stage 2 there is a deffinite quicker spool and pickup. Me soo HAPPY !!!

Only thing is that for the TSI removing the inner metal ring is a bitch. Heated it up with a hair=drier as recommended, and use a pick to yank it out.