GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 Time -- Build up/info thread :D

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
The image of the parts list works fine for me and two friends I just IM'd the link to...

Little_Red_Fast

Back in the saddle!
Car(s)
2011 Jeep JK Rubicon
Eh, its prolly my stupid ass work computation machine...I will try it when I get home. I try reading the part numbers from Arin's pic, but its hard reading and half the numbers dont show up when I type them in. Maybe its just me?!?! .:smile:.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
WEWT! Turbo has arrived :thumbsup:

The list of parts assumes you already have an intake and a dv relocation kit such as the BSH or EJ kits.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
Zomg pics :D

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
Yea, I will be at the meet this sunday. I will bring the K04 so you all can gawk at it, haha.

The following Sunday my car will be whored out in full force.

Mr.J

Ready to race!
What kind of injectors are those? I might do the same thing, just buy my K04 and supporting mods and get APR's K04 flash.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
I have RS4 injectors since I am sticking with revo. If you plan on sticking with APR, you will need S3 injectors.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
Well the obviously worked for me, lol.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
I placed the order online sometime around noon EST. They are located near Seattle, so around 8pm EST, I got a call from them to verify my order and to give me an estimate on when and how much everything will ship, also to tell me they have to get the RS4 injectors from their local Audi dealership for the same price as advertised online + 10% since this is what audi charges them. It took them about 5 days (including weekend) to ship and a week to deliver since it was from Seattle and ground shipping. And yes, everything came in one box. Actually, it was a box inside of a box to be exact.

And most dont know this, but...there is NOT a DV flange on the k04 turbo!!! You MUST have some form of DV relocation, either S3, BSH, EJ, or similar setup. Where the flange is on the turbo is just a nice hung of aluminum.

Anyways, the G version of the DV is the most current that VW says is for our car. The D valves are for the TSI, Passats, and Eos. You can still order one from any dealer and it will definitely fit the turbo on the FSI, but the dealer will say it wont fit.