GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Woman tortured for 19 hours

walangij

D1 2010!
I just read this on another forum, all I can say is I lost my stomach reading this.

NYTIMES said:
The time crept by so slowly and painfully that the 23-year-old Columbia University journalism student had decided it was time to end her life.

Over many torturous hours, she had been repeatedly raped, sodomized and forced to perform oral sex, a prosecutor told a jury on Thursday. The accused, Robert A. Williams, 31, had doused the woman’s face and body with boiling water and bleach, forced her to swallow handfuls of pills and to chase them with beer, sealed her mouth with glue, and bound her wrists and legs with shoelaces, cords and duct tape, said the prosecutor, Ann P. Prunty. And now, Ms. Prunty said, he was asking the woman to gouge out her own eyes with a pair of scissors.

And so the woman, sitting on the floor of her studio apartment in Hamilton Heights and holding a pair of scissors between her knees — the blade pointing toward her face — tried to stop the suffering. She lowered her face to the blade, but turned her head at the last moment, trying to stab herself in the neck instead of her eyes.

Full story here

Seriously, I mean seriously and utterly despicable.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
oh my god....

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
that's terrible.. how.. why.. i could never do this to another soul. seriously fucked up.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
wow, This would be the sole reason for me to be a Detective/Police officer. I would be a dirty cop though. What would make me dirty is that instead of putting these fools through trial and have them spend only life in jail, I would TORTURE/KILL them and make them suffer more then they could EVER think of doing to someone else.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Shit...NYC is really loaded with crazy people....That SOB deserve to be torture to death....

Crazies, yes lots. BUT, were (NYC) one of the safest (mega (500,000+ population) cities in the US.

wow, This would be the sole reason for me to be a Detective/Police officer. I would be a dirty cop though. What would make me dirty is that instead of putting these fools through trial and have them spend only life in jail, I would TORTURE/KILL them and make them suffer more then they could EVER think of doing to someone else.

I agree. Does that make us just as crazy and twisted?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I agree. Does that make us just as crazy and twisted?

Yes, but in a good way. were stopping the hateful crimes and protecting the innocent. We may be doing those vile acts on others but theyre the ones doing it on the people that dont deserve it while THEY DO, for shooo.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane

+1

I'm from a family of Chicago cops. 7 of them. I even considered it myself and passed the tests, but knew that I wouldn't be able to control myself on the streets with such scum out there. So I withdrew from going into the Academy.

We live in a sick world I'm afraid. :mad:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
+1

I'm from a family of Chicago cops. 7 of them. I even considered it myself and passed the tests, but knew that I wouldn't be able to control myself on the streets with such scum out there. So I withdrew from going into the Academy.

We live in a sick world I'm afraid. :mad:

and it gets sicker and sicker by the hour... :frown:

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!

Vigilante FTW

What a crazy story :frown: