GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who in here owns a MKV R32??? Sign in!

Slave IV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV R32, B5 S4
Haha..have fun! Look forward to seeing how your R turns out.
I see you are in the PNW..not sure who did the work or where you sourced the parts for your other cars but 034 also has a turbo kit for the R32. I'd be interested in a Supercharger kit if I were to boost my R but still not sure about those for the MkV...

R32ooo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
08 R32
Haha..have fun! Look forward to seeing how your R turns out.
I see you are in the PNW..not sure who did the work or where you sourced the parts for your other cars but 034 also has a turbo kit for the R32. I'd be interested in a Supercharger kit if I were to boost my R but still not sure about those for the MkV...

I personally am not a fan of 034. My buddy Jason @ AMD does all my tuning and me and my old roommate did the install of everything but the meth kit. I had a shop with a lift at the time so it made sense.

As for FI'ing the R32 im stilll going over things. Have also considered just tossing rods in my B5 and throwing more timing at the car. Would be picking up a good amount of power and also adding more reliability. Really am still in the research mode as of now. I do like the CTS kits for the R32 though.

Slave IV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV R32, B5 S4
AMD is cool too...Just throwing out options for you. And more power to you if you can do the work yourself.

R32ooo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
08 R32
AMD is cool too...Just throwing out options for you. And more power to you if you can do the work yourself.

Yea Jason recently finished his custom Supercharger kit for the B7 RS4 which is now in production I believe as well as his Twin Turbo kit for the V8 R8's. His work is top notch for sure. Hard to beat his B5 S4 Smic's too. Alot of fast cars come out of that shop and they have recently relocated to a bigger shop that I have yet to visit.

I believe he's a UM dealer and if so i'll be doing my software up there w/ before and after dyno charts that ill post somwhere on these boards :thumbup:

Car(s)
2008 MkV R32
Owner

I had #285 picked up for me while I'm in Iraq. My wife has parked the DBP R32 in the garage, and will only come out once a month to keep the engine/battery/tires/suspension in good shape due to storage. I have seen (VWVORTEX) plenty of owners cars, mostly of the pre-orders, but I am curious who really owns a MK V R32 on this form...

I own #1145. Purchased it July 14, 2011. It had about 24,700 miles on it. It was first purchased in Feb 2008 in the Los Angeles area. I live in North San Diego County. The R32 is an incredible car as from the factory, and is a fantastic base for your desires.

Mine has 74,000 miles at this time. Drove it to Virginia Beach from San Diego. Included in the trip was the East Coast Blizzard Nov 2011. Couldn't ask for better performance. Tires were OE Dunlop Sport A/S.

dhatguy

Hey everyone! 2801 checking in from Sunny south florida :)

pgriffo

New member soon to own r32

Hi, just bought an r32 in black.

Delivered this Friday. One thing I noticed is that it had different door card/panel to the normal one... does anyone have any info about the different interior door panels?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By2ai7p2Gan7aWdHMm05Y0NvbU0/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By2ai7p2Gan7aWdHMm05Y0NvbU0/edit?usp=sharing

Also has two additional buttons by the gear shift. Not sure why... they appear not to be connected to anything

Slave IV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV R32, B5 S4
Just looks like the previous owner attempted to improve the enclosures for the front speakers in the doors and put in Jensen speakers.

A lot of people put fake buttons by the gear shift with funny shit like smokescreen, oil slick, eject, etc...

SAK

Ready to race!
if anyone knows who recently purchased #635 let them know i have their other key and the stock radio if they want it

hawk02

Just got my 2008 UG R32 3 weeks ago, love it so far has a few mods already, will post pics when I can.....

R32 love

Reppin the PDX:
-#35 boring blue and #618 CW