GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your biggest pet peeve with you MKV

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI 4 door
Since I'm shopping for a boost gauge...I'd have to add that I hate the fact that the GTI does not come with a factory turbo boost gauge.

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
i hate the fact that i want a bigger turbo and more power!!

suberix

somewhere near Barstow
Wind noise, factory stereo sucks, water running down the back after you've dried it, no automatic headlights at night, and most of all, the footwell cracks a little when I'm stepping into the car.

Sooz

Ready to race!
when your friends scratch up your door handles and your paint with their rings and keys

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
No automatic lights... if you forget to turn your lights off, and shut off your car, your city lights are always on.

It annoys me that the headlights turn off when you shut the car off and only the city lights stay on. I know what I'm doing and I want the car to obey me; if I have the lights switched on, I damn well want illumination.

GTIofDoom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Black Gokart
dust build up on the back hatch!!! OMG every time i get it washed, by the time i get home it's covered. i have to wipe it off until my next adventure. it's like the aerodynamics is just a fuckin dust vacuum.
and yes i know the BM shows easier but damn. LOL

fusiongt

Ready to race!
There really is no automatic lights? And you can't disable that 3 blinks on the turn signal thing?

Guess I've been taking it for granted. All cars should have auto lights.