Go Kart Champion
interested in this as well.
considering k04 in future...

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
K04. WIN

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
buy a different car :laugh: 300WHP through this chassis is silly.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
:iono: silly fun maybe

The OP has a 2012, which means he will essentially throw away a warranty on a brand new car... depending weather or not he has a manual or a DSG he may need a new clutch also.

There are a lot of issues with getting to that kind of power and keeping the factory level of refinement.

Given the large cost of going to K04 a car with more power becomes a simple logical step.

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
The OP has a 2012, which means he will essentially throw away a warranty on a brand new car... depending weather or not he has a manual or a DSG he may need a new clutch also.

There are a lot of issues with getting to that kind of power and keeping the factory level of refinement.

Given the large cost of going to K04 a car with more power becomes a simple logical step.

this defense has nothing to do with your statement...
300hp is a walk in the park for these cars in both reliability and getting the power down in a decent manner. if either of those are false then why do ATLEAST 10% of board members have k04 or higher?

Quoddy

Ready to race!
Will K04 get me there? im saving up for

intercooler
tbe
intake
tune
torque/engine mounts

+

k04

anything else?

The first thing that comes to mind for me is LSD. So often wheel spin comes into play.