GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs 6SPD MKV | WITH A LITTLE SECRET!

ChongivityAct

Banned
yea rev i think he was kidding and being sarcastic. Cut him some slack...Juan want to come to franks meet on thursday? It's really cool and there's some awesome cars!

ChongivityAct

Banned
You guys crack me up! Where's the love at?:slice:

blkmagic2006gti

cincyperformance.com
yea rev i think he was kidding and being sarcastic. Cut him some slack...Juan want to come to franks meet on thursday? It's really cool and there's some awesome cars!

Thanks chongivity. atleast someone understands.

and back to the original post.

Chongivity, when you race him tape it, becuase it sounds like it would be a good race. :thumbup:

ChongivityAct

Banned
yea that would be awesome i will. Hopefully i don't get embarrassed to bad. Rev does he live by me?

Rev2Ten-K

Banned

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
thats cool, yea I'm in HIA. Anyways, ChongivityAct what do you have?

ChongivityAct

Banned
apr2,atp downpipe,neuspeed intake. I have the stock rims :( but they are better than 30 plus pwd rims that i had before. Abd fmic. I raced not so long ago against the orange mkv that posted 257 hp and 302 tq at the wolfcar dyno and i was neck to neck with him but it's his g/f car. Im sure you know him.

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
apr2,atp downpipe,neuspeed intake. I have the stock rims :( but they are better than 30 plus pwd rims that i had before. Abd fmic. I raced not so long ago against the orange mkv that posted 257 hp and 302 tq at the wolfcar dyno and i was neck to neck with him but it's his g/f car. Im sure you know him.

mods sound very similar to mine except the FMIC and carbonio intake.. BTW I have raced him twice and I pull on him!:biggrin:

ChongivityAct

Banned
by how much? i pulled half a car on him but then i shifted and he creeped up slowly and passed me by half a car then i passed him again then i shifted and he creeped up on me but then i passed him again.dsg no es justo!

ChongivityAct

Banned
that means your at least 265hp! if you took him

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
that means your at least 265hp! if you took him

dude I've never dynoed.. but I hate this bragging game honestly but it's by pretty nice margin and I was always ahead, the second run was more than a car. btw, the only difference I can think between my car and most of the guys I have ran that i can remember is that I actually REJECTED the OY update and I'm running the older REVO software (supposedly the new one only keeps the software from resetting if I remove the battery). but I'm also running my own custom REVO settings which my car really loves :thumbup:

Rev2Ten-K

Banned

ChongivityAct

Banned
holy shittttttt! cool alright man try to go tomorrow. I heard the dyno in wolfcars is all fucked up.It's a waste of money, if your car runs good then that's all you need to know. laterz

ChongivityAct

Banned
Not exactly most revo people i have ran have it tuned and they boost a lot and i still take most of them except for iboost.

ChongivityAct

Banned
maybe the apr2 was less aggressive but the 2.1 takes me to 22-24 all day depending on the temp.