GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs 6SPD MKV | WITH A LITTLE SECRET!

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
Juan the only reason why you took me in the highway was because you passed me going 130 plus with that other mkv and the beetle from wed pines meets 3 months ago. I was about 1 mile away when i decided to catch up... I hit about 150 constantly to catch up with you. And when we ran it you only pulled 1/2 a car and it was cause i shifted to slowly and you did not gain more. Mad respects to you and your car for being quick but i honestly think i can keep up with you. I also had 19 black rims back when i raced you that weights over 32 pounds a pop cause i was stupid and decided to put 19x9.5 staggered black chrome with a 3 inch lip tsw. I want a rematch. Ever since we ran i have beat a couple of your revo budies :) we should race soon.
laterz:thumbsup:

Now to answer some stuff asuming your the guy with the black mkv (I forgot your name)... I ran twice that night back to back (you saw it) i don't have a front mount (u do)+ much more mods than me! When you run an MKV back to back at 130+ you know exactly what happens <heatsoaks! Dude I didn't post this to be Mr.FAST! I just wanted to show that this little hack is impressive and what people are willing to do to prove a point. Your car is quick but you know it was more than half a car but it's cool though, just drop by SFLMKV sometime, WHAT YOU WAITING ON SIGNING UP!

I refuse to run guys like this ever again (the one in the vid) quite honestly and if I do I'm going to run on race gas to not take my chances, you gotta run fair say what you have and take a loss if you loose. PERIOD! Otherwise play their GAME:tongue: But there's another story about me and this guy from some time back... which is why I think he's like obsessed on getting me back or something

Last edited:

ChongivityAct

Banned
okay it seems your a bit defensive all im saying is that i was going 65 miles with Jay and you flew by me, about 5 min later i decided to catch up to you. Trust me buddy i was very far from you due to the fact that you were going over twice my speed. And i don't have a lot more mods than you. I only have a fmic advantage over you but you have revo which in wolf car world is the ultimate chip for the 2.0t.:tongue: Honestly i think i was more heat soaked than you because you had the chance to cool down a couple mins while i was at wot trying to catch up with you. Put it this way it took me about 4 min to get on the ramp to eventually catch up with you about 1/4 mile after the ramp and i was wot the whole time. And you only gained half a car when we shifted after that you did not gain 1 foot 1 inch nothing. I wanted to have a friendly run with you with a vid but i guess you think i talk shit but w/e im just stating my opinion and if you don't want to run it then so bee it.:smoking: :thumbsup:

ChongivityAct

Banned
i was going over 150 you can ask jay if you don't believe me

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
okay it seems your a bit defensive all im saying is that i was going 65 miles with Jay and you flew by me, about 5 min later i decided to catch up to you. Trust me buddy i was very far from you due to the fact that you were going over twice my speed. And i don't have a lot more mods than you. I only have a fmic advantage over you but you have revo which in wolf car world is the ultimate chip for the 2.0t.:tongue: Honestly i think i was more heat soaked than you because you had the chance to cool down a couple mins while i was at wot trying to catch up with you. Put it this way it took me about 4 min to get on the ramp to eventually catch up with you about 1/4 mile after the ramp and i was wot the whole time. And you only gained half a car when we shifted after that you did not gain 1 foot 1 inch nothing. I wanted to have a friendly run with you with a vid but i guess you think i talk shit but w/e im just stating my opinion and if you don't want to run it then so bee it.:smoking: :thumbsup:

no no dude not at all I'm cool with running with you again. I was talking about the guy on the vid. We're cool dude I was inviting you to join our club man. I'm not talking crap sorry If I sounded like that!.... I know revo guys who run like crap. Your car is FAST, NO DOUBT! I'm well aware of it dude... actually there's a few guys here who SHOULD run better than me we just don't plan these things, we're all friends here, no hard feelings. :thumbup: :thumbup:

ChongivityAct

Banned
no no dude not at all I'm cool with running with you again. I was talking about the guy on the vid. We're cool dude I was inviting you to join our club man. I'm not talking crap sorry If I sounded like that!.... I know revo guys who run like crap. Your car is FAST, NO DOUBT! I'm well aware of it dude... actually there's a few guys here who SHOULD run better than me we just don't plan these things, we're all friends here, no hard feelings. :thumbup: :thumbup:

:drinking: just let me know the date of the next meet close to Miami and i won't miss it, me and frank with the red gti live pretty far. Thanks:thumbsup:

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
:drinking: just let me know the date of the next meet close to Miami and i won't miss it, me and frank with the red gti live pretty far. Thanks:thumbsup:

deff. join the club or atleast go on the forums. sflmkv.com

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
doesn't sound bad, closest track is an 1/8th which sucks but w/e anyhow FRANK's car supposedly runs really good, he's got some nice mods...:thumbsup:

Take the hike up to Moroso on a Wednesday night...You'll be able to get 5-6-7 runs in. It will make it worth the trip. Just don't run the car on the way up. It's probably 2 hours or so from where you are.

ChongivityAct

Banned
no thank you lolz im poor right now. Yeah man frank has some reallly nice mods. When we run it we are right next to each other the whole time. His even running motul racing oil which is really nice.