• Untitled-1 pwnage.gif
    Untitled-1 pwnage.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 947

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
You can't buy a golf here now anyway.
As MK Fizz makes an excellent point, most golf owners aren't gonna be the enthusiasts that the GTI owners are. Who cares if more golfs are bought, shit I don't know the exact number but I recall that a golf is sold around the world like once every 10 to 15 seconds or so. Who cares, we buy GTIs cause we love them, this is my 3rd and I've had my license 4 years now.
Last point is that these guys are taking their time and money to give FREE stickers to a bunch of people that they don't know, and will probably never meet. It is the epitome of a good will jesture. I love how FREE is never good enough for people. They have to still complain and look past the fact that it is totally optional to have one of these. I would probably pay about 5 bucks or so for one of these, and probably still will since I so support what they are doing and its just a way to say "Hey thanks guys, that was really cool of you to do something like this for us."

I dunno maybe I'm too much of a pushover or something but jeeze this just makes no sense. If someone wants to make a GOLF sticker by all means do it, and most likely a lot of GTI owners will still vote. No sticker=No Problem. You want a sticker? Rock it hard and proud and be glad that there still are people out there that don't think of them selves first all the time. Its what makes the world work.

jesterjay

Drag Racing Champion
I am gonna act stupid here...cause I am late in this post...are they coming out with stickers that look like the GOLFMKV///.com at the bottom?

katie

Autocross Champion
jesterjay said:
I am gonna act stupid here...cause I am late in this post...are they coming out with stickers that look like the GOLFMKV///.com at the bottom?

WOW I like the one! but kinda has that bmw's M thing going on

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
that looks more like MK VIII (8)

would be Cool is it ws MKV and the /// were the german colors....