• Sticker 7

Votes: 27 7.6%
  • Sticker 8

Votes: 186 52.5%

• Total voters

Silver Arrows

Ready to race!
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I like that too, it's simple, clean and very euro.

:thumbup:
I absolutely agree with this statement.:thumbup:

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
ok, not to beat this thing up any more...i made a mock up sticker on our pen plotter @ work..

it measures .3" tall by 6" long....

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
That is EXACTLY what I want.......with the little "." though.

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
The "." was too small to plotter cut basically. I was concerned about that and sure enough it was a no go. I did have to change the design...I had to pull the type a little taller but it still lokks sh*t hot IMO. The vinyl its cut from is an outdoor vinyl we print on and cover city busses with. Its white and all I had access to. I premasked a 2nd one for the other side but will prolly not put it on...I just did this to show my intentions for the design. It appears though that the powers that be want to do a printed sticker, which is fine..but I am not putting it on my car.

anyway, i'll prolly peel it off tomorrow but for what its worth..if the admins want a few to see I can send them off. Mass produced units will not be plotter cut, most likely die-cut. Maybe the die cut jobs can do the little "."...who knows..

I like the look though... very nice if I do say so...once in a while I design something I'd actually put on my car..this is one of those designs...

:headbang:

gti mkv

Ready to race!
i like no.8 as well...and i know we are not suppose to worry about the color and all, but i think the MKV would look good in red. what do you guys & girls think?

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
I voted on #7 as well. It's clean and simple and looks like it would go better on the car. #8 is nice, but I wouldnt put it on my car.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
gti mkv said:
i like no.8 as well...and i know we are not suppose to worry about the color and all, but i think the MKV would look good in red. what do you guys & girls think?
it would look fantastic in red... it would match my car perfectly:wink:

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
In light of VW's return to the original GTI font and for us GTI owners, could we not say have number 8 with GTI on the front grill perhaps.