VMR Wheels | VB3 Wheels IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4 dr
VMR :thumbsup:

18", ~1.5" drop (Neuspeed sport springs)

Last edited:

CleanSC

Obsessive Compulsive ;)
Car(s)
'09 TSI GTI
Nice... Size and drop for the record?

bigbadvoodooguru

GO LAKERS
Car(s)
VW Rabbit
I have these on my CW Rabbit in Super Silver 18x8.5 +45 with a 3mm spacer in the back so it it clears the rabbit rear brake retainers. I am also running 225/40/18's which is slightly stretched.
As of now I am 4x4 status but I'll post semi-flattering pictures if you want them :)
Say hi to Peter and Gideon for me.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Looking for the 18's in either GM or black. Do you have both in stock?

How long do you think you'll have them in? Gotta see if I can sell my RC's before I get a new set so it might take me a minute to get the funds.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
I have these on my CW Rabbit in Super Silver 18x8.5 +45 with a 3mm spacer in the back so it it clears the rabbit rear brake retainers. I am also running 225/40/18's which is slightly stretched.
As of now I am 4x4 status but I'll post semi-flattering pictures if you want them :)
Say hi to Peter and Gideon for me.

Pictures would definitely be appreciated. What brand tires did you go with?

Looking for the 18's in either GM or black. Do you have both in stock?

How long do you think you'll have them in? Gotta see if I can sell my RC's before I get a new set so it might take me a minute to get the funds.

We received a new shipment of these last Thursday, so yes both GM and MB are in stock. I can't really say how long the current stock will last, but it probably won't sell out within the week if that's what you're asking. However, there is currently no ETA on another shipment just as an fyi.

bigbadvoodooguru

GO LAKERS
Car(s)
VW Rabbit
VMR VB3's in Super Silver 18x8.5 +45 with 3mm spacer in the back (For rabbits), using stock bolts, lowered on Racelands. Running on 225/40/18 Capitol Negotiators.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.