GOLFMKV

VMR Wheels | V709 Wheels *NEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
wholly butt seks, that TT is gorgeous!!!

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
can VMR sponsor me HAHAHAHAHA

Australia represent!!!

Adge

Passed Driver's Ed
are these the rims?

Attachments

• jazzbluegti[1].jpg
    jazzbluegti[1].jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 1,495
  • er34jpg.jpg
    er34jpg.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 4,510

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
^ it's supposed to be a replica of those. the ones on the blue car (although the blue is photoshopped) are the 18" oem audi titanium wheels. the ones on the white car are an obvious photoshop (although they look like they would approximate a 19" diameter).

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
heheh i'll take that as a YES to sponsoring me!!

i'll have a set in gunmetal please!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Any word on how strong the 19s are? I drive on some rough highways with some small but unavoidable potholes on my daily commute. I drive 600+ miles a week and can't be sidelined by a bent rim. My 18" hufs have held up fine, but I am nervous about 19s. I think 19s look great, but worried about how they'd survive on a daily driver.

Long story short, I'm another person who'd buy these in a second in 18". Every one of my friends I've polled thinks these are the best looking wheels I've shown them for my gti, too! I sooo want a set.

james.bigouette

Officially boring
Any word on how strong the 19s are? I drive on some rough highways with some small but unavoidable potholes on my daily commute. I drive 600+ miles a week and can't be sidelined by a bent rim. My 18" hufs have held up fine, but I am nervous about 19s. I think 19s look great, but worried about how they'd survive on a daily driver.

Long story short, I'm another person who'd buy these in a second in 18". Every one of my friends I've polled thinks these are the best looking wheels I've shown them for my gti, too! I sooo want a set.

very good point! x zillion for 18s

Sobriquet

Car(s)
Blue R32
VMR why constantly tease us? 19's are too aggressive for most of us. most here can't pay top dollar for the "original" wheels that you replicate, so we wait on great companies like yours to look out for us. alas, you make us wait and contemplate for months until you finally decide to get it right. there is a market here especially for these wheels. please consider making these in 18's soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.