GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag-Com / vagcom Guide

omeydz

BARGAIN RETROFITS!*PM ME*
Car(s)
Golf MK5 1.4
iv got a brand new hex usb + can interface genuine rosstech...

complete with software + instructions...

located in UK but willing to post worldwide.

PM me with offers... looking in excess of £275 + postage but let me know

ChelsDS

not-a-dude
Ross-Tech also lists a partner California Company
as serving Egypt & Middle East:
M2K Inc.
17779 Main Street, Suite C
Irvine, CA 92614

Holy, I'm in a building adjacent to them. Awesome! :)

Ok now my question: if I buy a micro-can from someone on the forums, will I have to pay the $99 for support it can i forgo the support? Is it needed, the support, in order to use the software with the cable?

Just want to figure out what I'm going to get in to and how much I will actually be spending to get a cable.

the true fastgti

I HAS BOOST
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
i went and got mine for 299,00 euro. it is a ross tech and i have used it a lot on my car. you can do more than just change settings. you can also find out what the check engine light is and more. the money is worth it. buy it, use it, keep it, and use it on friends/other peoples cars. people look at a price and say that is a lot all i need to do is change the DRL. trust me when you get it you will use it more than just the one time. the guy that started this thread did a lot of work and when i went it my car and started doing some of these, the money was worth it. how much would it cost some one to go to the dealer and have the DRL turned off???? well now just imagine you can do that and more with just your laptop and not appointment and no wait time at a shop that will charge you 10 tires and 2 ball joints.......

Darkneo

Passed Driver's Ed
Just coded my R32 to have remote controlled windows. Followed the coding in thr PDF, but isnt the roll up suppose to be automatic? I have to hold down the lock button until they roll all the way up? is that normal?

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yes, I believe that's normal. It'd be much nicer if the rolled all the way down or up with just a touch, but I don't think that's possible.

Someone, please, prove me wrong! :biggrin:

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M
Just coded my R32 to have remote controlled windows. Followed the coding in thr PDF, but isnt the roll up suppose to be automatic? I have to hold down the lock button until they roll all the way up? is that normal?

Yes, I believe that's normal. It'd be much nicer if the rolled all the way down or up with just a touch, but I don't think that's possible.

Someone, please, prove me wrong! :biggrin:
Automatic closing is available, it is a separate setting called
"Comfort function automatic closing" in Comfort System Central Control Module J393 byte 6, bit 6.

Auto down is not available at all oddly enough.

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M

the true fastgti

I HAS BOOST
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
there is only auto close. i wish there was an auto open than the button on the fob will not go out as fast lol......................

sirsycott

Vagcom In OC = Me
there is only auto close. i wish there was an auto open than the button on the fob will not go out as fast lol......................

2011 CC

get the window control module

i just coded a buddy's cc

and as initial press will get windows to roll down immediately without waiting 2-3 seconds

double tap brings windows down all the way

grm77

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
09 GTI DSG Autobahn
Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the volume of a bluetooth call through the radio functions with a VagCom?