GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uniconnect cable problems

MattCHS

Car(s)
06 GTI and 09 F150
I have dedicated this weekend to all that is VW. I installed a Uni intercooler, catless downpipe, Revo K04 turbo, fuel pump, injectors, cleaned valves, and changed trans oil. Been a busy beaver. BTW, I borrowed a walnut blaster from a friend that owns a BMW-Mini shop and it was awesome. Took 1/2 hr to do all 4 ports.

So, this afternoon I whip out my new Uniconnect I bought 2 weeks or so ago and load it up. Everything seemed to go great until I went to flash my car. When I hook it up, I get a big red X and an error stating "the parameter is incorrect" I wiped the computer 2 times and reinstalled hoping it was a glitch.

I called and of course they are closed weekends. I emailed John earlier today hoping on an off chance he might read it and tell me it's something stupid I did. When I log into my unitronic acct it says "upgrade temporarily unavailable" I did get an email confirmation with my VIN last week showing I paid for the 2+ from Unitronic.

I really want to get it flashed. I am really wanting to see what it does. I have spent 20+ hrs wrenching and now it's time to reap the fruits of my labor! (And I have to drive it to work Monday)

Last edited:

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Hi Matt,

Glad we were able to get this sorted out by email. When the cables are assigned to our Clients, it's necessary for accurate and complete information to be entered into your vehicle information. If not, situations like this can arise. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused. If ever you have issues, please email me directly, as I monitor my email frequently outside of hours and if I'm able to assist, I will certainly do so.

Thanks!