GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshslate

Constant
i've never been on a powered bike either, i've only been on bicycles and grew up riding everything from cross country to jibbing to downhill. now i noped the fuck out of biking altogether after my last major concussion. docs were like if you don't nope this shit, the next hit to the head will cause serious brain damage.

twas a sad day

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I like 4 strokes. 2 strokes are unpredictable with the power band if you never ride them. And the low end tork is a joke. Top end doe, fuh my ass sideways they are cray.

I just liked ripping through gears. The 125 ripped through them crazy fast and was super fun and you could flick it anywhere you wanted. I didn't weigh enough to need the torque.

Idono I just love the 2 stroke whine as well.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Took me a lot of nagging for gf to be ok with me buying motorcycle again.

And then it's collected dust the last 2 seasons with her pissed we have t been going for rides

I'd love to see constant driving around 2up

freshslate

Constant
Took me a lot of nagging for gf to be ok with me buying motorcycle again.

And then it's collected dust the last 2 seasons with her pissed we have t been going for rides

I'd love to see constant driving around 2up

i'd double up with you any day jeff. it'll be the queerest, most wonderful sight anyone would ever see!

also, shocking news about michael schumacher. he's currently in a coma after hitting his head while skiing

http://jalopnik.com/michael-schumac...ource=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Status
Not open for further replies.