GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Face palm

It's a record store. With a bunch of different limited releases for Record Store Day.

Not everyone likes the same music, so he was taking a gamble that the 9 in front of him weren't all Cake fans.

They probably weren't all cake fans sadly, but flippers who bought them to resell on eBay.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
They probably weren't all cake fans sadly, but flippers who bought them to resell on eBay.

That's exactly who they were. I'm so mad/sad right now. I called my fiances dad and made him go stand in line, the place he went didn't have it.

What makes me mad is people rushed in front of me. If we would have gone in numerical order I would have got it.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
That's exactly who they were. I'm so mad/sad right now. I called my fiances dad and made him go stand in line, the place he went didn't have it.

What makes me mad is people rushed in front of me. If we would have gone in numerical order I would have got it.

Carry a gun next time breh

No bit really that blows.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
If it makes you feel better jordan, I didn't get the release I was going for today either :( It was sold out. But I didn't get there at opening time cause I was being lame and kinda took a girl out there on a date lol

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Highly considering buying on ebay for $50 but that just defeats the whole purpose and continues the violent circle of flippers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.