GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
My MKV was an actual lemon. VW bought it back to avoid the hassle. :cry:

I drive past the vw dealer everyday and sometimes they have a MK7 in reflex silver out front and I want it so bad. My volvo needs love and it'd be so much easier to just buy something else. Of all the vehicles I've ever owned, thats the one I want back the most. And that SOB matt won't sell me his.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion

I still keep this picture in my phone when I want to remember it. Me and Max randomly met up because he was in my neck of the woods. It was a fun afternoon.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
LMAO.

Only a few OG's left that are active lol. Mk7's seem to blow up frequently on the Mk7 Facebook page with just Stg 1 or 2. Whether it's LSPI or the tunes being too aggressive, I don't know. That and just like the Mk6, as soon as you get a tune, you have to get a clutch.

I feel like VW's have really been cost cutting since 2008 or 2009.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
LMAO.

Only a few OG's left that are active lol. Mk7's seem to blow up frequently on the Mk7 Facebook page with just Stg 1 or 2. Whether it's LSPI or the tunes being too aggressive, I don't know. That and just like the Mk6, as soon as you get a tune, you have to get a clutch.

I feel like VW's have really been cost cutting since 2008 or 2009.

Not if you have two clutches :cool:

I'll be leaving this car alone power-wise for a long time. I have an aFe dry drop-in filter. That's about as much as I will do except for maybe cutting out the muffler for a little more volume.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Not if you have two clutches :cool:

I'll be leaving this car alone power-wise for a long time. I have an aFe dry drop-in filter. That's about as much as I will do except for maybe cutting out the muffler for a little more volume.

Well there is that too, but I like rowing my own gears haha. That's why my dd is a 6MT as well.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I actually have a video if it running somewhere on youtube when I took Tre for a ride at sowo

I remember, I actually rode in it that year too. My car was driving then also, but I took that Golf R that year.