GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Went to order bilsteins for the jeep, order some that were "in stock" on one website, 2 minutes later I get an email saying they were on a 2 month nationwide backorder....... we for fucks sake change your goddamn website item availability you fucking assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
As annoying as that seems, it's pretty impossible to keep up with that shit when it's not something you regularly carry on hand.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
As annoying as that seems, it's pretty impossible to keep up with that shit when it's not something you regularly carry on hand.

Bilstein constantly has supply issues. Especially a big ticket item like some coilovers......

Or the 5100 series Im sure Tom was looking at. They're well worth the wait. Even though some Fox's work just as well.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE

Like my wheel spacers? :fighting0030:

Nah, just kidding. Working in the manufacturing field has really opened my eyes on how deadlines & projections work in the real world.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Bilstein constantly has supply issues. Especially a big ticket item like some coilovers......

Or the 5100 series Im sure Tom was looking at. They're well worth the wait. Even though some Fox's work just as well.

Bilstein Germany constantly screws Bilstein US when it comes to lead times and inventory, not great to deal with tbh.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Like my wheel spacers? :fighting0030:

Nah, just kidding. Working in the manufacturing field has really opened my eyes on how deadlines & projections work in the real world.

We're working on getting our own made, USP is pretty terrible at having those spacers available. :thumbdown:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
True haha. I dunno they had a good pricing and their shipping is super quick given they're only 2 hours away.