GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Talk me into (or out of) a DSG tune...

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
EQT Stage 1 here and the before and after of having the EQT DSG tune were impressive. I ran the car around for a week with ECU tune before receiving the DSG update file, it was manageable like that but felt like it was being held back at certain speeds and gears, shifts came at less smooth times.
Once the DSG tune was on the acceleration was much smoother in D, on ramps, highway passing etc became much smoother without having to manually kick down gears. Cut the lag/downshift time down noticeably and smoothened up the upshifts. Highly recommend it!

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
EQT DSG tune is worth every dollar I spent on it. Acceleration and shifting are all on point in D mode and I only switch to sport mode when I wanna hear some pops and bangs.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
EQT has a staged DSG tune also for higher powered cars. More clamping force and very aggressive in Sport mode.

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
EQT DSG tune is worth every dollar I spent on it. Acceleration and shifting are all on point in D mode and I only switch to sport mode when I wanna hear some pops and bangs.
I couldn't agree more!