GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stuck on color

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
hey guys, been going through the color picture threads the past week and ive got such a big headache. im buying a new gti in a few days and the only thing left to choose is what color i want it in. most of the cars in the color threads dont have vortex body kits so its hard to gauge..

so what would help me soo much is if some people could post some pics of ur car. u could post pics of ur car to help me choose cuz im soo torn. u dont have to embed the pics, just throw the url up and ill click on it..

so ppleeease! if u got a 2 door, CW or BMP gti with votex body kit and denvers it would be soo helpful if u posted them. also if u got tinted windows thats a plus

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
bmp ftw. heres my baby. sorry the pics are not that great. nothing beats a clean shiny black mkv.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
CW FTW!!!!!

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Clutch I love ur car.... I've seen it in the picture thread and I'd love to get my ride to look like urs! Did you lower it at all?

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
Clutch I love ur car.... I've seen it in the picture thread and I'd love to get my ride to look like urs! Did you lower it at all?

thank you. yea i put on koni coils last week. you can tell from the pics with the bmp sidemarkers are the most current pics of it. the yellows side marker pics are when i was on nuespeed sport springs (which are for sale btw). also on nuspeed sport springs are the pics with the white side markers.

Dr. Burgle

Ready to race!
Here are the only 2 pics I have with the stock wheels still on the car.

RenegadeLatino

obsessed with black
Car(s)
BMP 2008 GTI
BMP FTW

not my car and no votex, but awesome

RenegadeLatino

obsessed with black
Car(s)
BMP 2008 GTI
And let me add this. I bought a BMP GTI and it's the only color I would have chosen. I think the best looking GTI after being fixed up is a CW, Koolwhip's was awesome. But the black best suited me. So you might wanna not just look at how the car looks, but also what suits you best. Some people are just red car kind of people regardless of the look. Alright, im done now.

Dr. Burgle

Ready to race!
This is after I took the Denvers off so not sure if it helps but shows the Votex on a CW

Scharf

Black? White? Can't we all just get along!?

And stop parking your cars on the grass!