GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 cost??

ryudo437

I have been looking around the forum and i can seem to find any answer. How much will it cost to go to a stage 2 upgrade? I have k&n intake and a downpipe and i just wanna do a stage 2. I dont have stage 1 but how much woll it cost to go straight to stage 2? I called around and they told me i have to go to stage 1 first then upgrade to stage 2? Which confused me because i thought u can go straight to stage 2? So my question is how much will it cost for stage 2? And is it possible to skip stage 1 n straight to stage 2??

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I think for apr you pay for stage 1 and if you have the downpipe and intake already they'll upgrade you to stage 2 for free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
That is definitely new to me then. I got the free tune from my vendor

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
That is definitely new to me then. I got the free tune from my vendor

They changed it a few months ago. It was free for me too about ~2.5 years ago.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
yeah I was thinking of going straight for stage 2. Im still looking around and hopinjg for it to be 600 or less.

Its usually that much or less depending on the tuner, APR used to charge up to Stage 2+ price when flashing only stage 1 then get the other updates "for free" later. I had Revo from Stage 1 to Stage 3, and they start from around 450usd up to 700usd for the Stage 3 tune.

U.G.MKV

Stealth mode
Car(s)
2007 mkv
Don't forget some dealers also charge a shop fee on top of the price of the tune.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
7 millions dollars!

Best buy a 2015 Golf "R" and Stage 1 tune and kill everyone!

ryudo437

i am new to these kind of tunes, and ive only been hearing APR n Revo, are there any kind of Tuner shop thats good? i hear APR tunes are really good but are there any other ones besides those 2?

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Roughly $600 or so depending on which tuner you go with

This. Canned tunes depend a little bit on who you go with.

I'd recommend going with whomever your shop locally likes. If you aren't going out of the box and just doing canned tunes, then whoever can give you the best support would be where I'd redirect you to.

Unitronic, APR, United Motorsport, Integrated Engineering, HPA, Revo, etc. all have similar canned tunes. It's not till you start pushing things and getting big turbos, advanced supplemental fueling etc. that I'd even start worrying about what tuner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk