GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Dealers?

WRBSTi

Hey, I'm new to the forum.. I currently own an 05 Subaru WRX STi, I'm looking to buy the 07 GTI MKV 4DR for a daily driver. So far all the southern california dealerships i have searched do NOT have a 4DR manual GTI. Where can I get one of these at a good price? I went to Bozzani VW today and got a guy that couldn't speak english and gave me a lecture on how auto is same as manual and i will stall it so it is unsafe... Anyone have any ideas? Good dealerships? Much thanks to everyone in advance. I look forward to buying my new MKV :biggrin:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
depends, mckenna norwalk jerked me around. i hate those guys... espcially vontey williams (sales managers) freaking lying POS

goto livingstons vw in woodland hills, found my car in 24hrs and i had it the next day and gave me a awesome price. tell him david w/ white rabbit referred/sent you and he'll hook it up.

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
If you wanna come down to Pasadena VW, go straight to KC. He is the fleet manager. I went in at 6pm and drove off with my car at 9. Woooo! Tell him Dennis with the white gti sent ya.

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
if you wanna drive all the way up to ventura, they'll help you out. their website shows (3) 4dr GTI's in stock, doesnt list if they're DSG or not. looks like a pkg0, pkg1, and a pkg1 w/DSG by the price of them. if you call up ask for Alvin, he's a R32 guy. you'll get a track day out of it as well with their driving school that they run

http://www.barbervwonline.com/en_US/

Dave1078

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI
Just curious, if it is only going to be a daily driver, why do you not want the DSG?

BTW last I saw, Neftin in westlake had a PKG0 united gray 4door with manual and 17s

scsuh

Go Kart Newbie
If you want the best deal on your VW in SoCal, you should e-mail Gary at Volkswagen of Downtown LA. I recently purchased my GTI there for $100 under invoice, not to mention that the service was impeccable. I tried all other SoCal dealers, and Gary clearly wanted to sell me a car the most.

Best of 9

Because it's your dog
Car(s)
Nimbus 2006
If you want the best deal on your VW in SoCal, you should e-mail Gary at Volkswagen of Downtown LA. I recently purchased my GTI there for $100 under invoice, not to mention that the service was impeccable. I tried all other SoCal dealers, and Gary clearly wanted to sell me a car the most.

They must be good if you did the trek to Los Angeles from San Diego.

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
depends, mckenna norwalk jerked me around. i hate those guys... espcially vontey williams (sales managers) freaking lying POS

goto livingstons vw in woodland hills, found my car in 24hrs and i had it the next day and gave me a awesome price. tell him david w/ white rabbit referred/sent you and he'll hook it up.

They 'jerked' me around too. I don't even remember the name of the salesman, but he was the guy who was right near the front door. Kind of fat and next to the Audi A3 (if it's still there).

I left after an hour of BS.

How come you are trading in your STI? Does it have problems?
I was thinking about getting a Legacy later on, but don't know much about Subaru's reliability.

boaz

Go Kart Champion
if u are costco member, get a quick transaction with john igoe at bozzani. he's fleet manager. deal is fair and the transaction was quick.

now i think i should bug his ass for monster mats cuz i posted his name up on the forums LOL.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
had good luck with derek douglas @ mckenna norwalk.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG

Right on David, fuck McKenna @ Norwalk! :smile: All they do is bullshit left and right, and kiss your ass so you can buy a vehicle. I had this dude name Ken... he was SO fake. Prices are shitty too.

I ended up getting mine at Bozanni. I think the guy who you referred to as "didn't know English" was Krishan. He sold my mom's a friend a car. To be honest, he's not a lot of help and doesn't know much. However, luckily I've done enough research and what not... and I did end up getting a good price. Try to stay away from some guy name Kenny? He's hispanic and has these bulgey eyes... that guy was a dickhead at Bozanni. Good luck!