GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seen any on the road?

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
So far I have only seen one GTI other than mine and it belongs to my neighbor who bought it around same time I did. (no neither of us affected each other's decision to buy the GTI)

I want to see more GTI's so I can bust out my VW sign!

:biggrin:

Anglewood

Gear Head
Car(s)
'08 GTI BMP 6MT
I've seen about five, but could expect to see a lot more. They seem to come in spurts. One day I saw three, and another I saw two. One of them I am sure was a test drive, as it was along the same route that I took when checking them out.

Lates,

Connor

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
I have seen exactly two in Marin, both white, and one over in the East Bay, a UG just like mine driven by an elderly lady. Also saw another white one in the city. (SF)
I like having a car that is somewhat (for now) rare . . .

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
Car(s)
07' GTI 2d CW Pk1
Ive only seen 2 MKVs since ive had mine.....A CW in Sacramento and a BM in Walnut Creek.....could it be I'm the first to own one in Vallejo???? an 07' at least...............??Feels damn good to be a rare sight on the road.... you get a couple of rubber neckers!!

Accel

Rally Car Champion
I only ever see them when Im exiting the freeway, and I see them just ahead RIGHT before my exit, it has happened 3 or 4 times now.

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
Ive only seen 2 MKVs since ive had mine.....A CW in Sacramento and a BM in Walnut Creek.....could it be I'm the first to own one in Vallejo???? an 07' at least...............??Feels damn good to be a rare sight on the road.... you get a couple of rubber neckers!!

Sup man...My cousin said he sees your car around and tells me about it. He lives by the C-R-E-S-T. LOL. I'll prolly see you around...look out for 5dr UG on Huf's.

Peace

Vod

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GTI MKV
Damn, I wish I didn't see as many as I do. Just in a 3 block radius of where i park for work, there are 2. A Silver one and a CW. This morning on my way to work I even followed a UG GTI. I guess the secret is out, GTI FTW!!!