Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvanSuper

Banned

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Ekornes Stressless Royal- Large

http://www.stressless-furniture-store.com/images/royal_Limage1.jpg[IMG]

Except in chocolate leather and walnut frame.

Have to wait 90 days to have it made and shipped from Norway land.[/QUOTE]

The price tag on that thing... wow. Hope it's worth it!

[QUOTE="utekineir, post: 1562890, member: 19385"][IMG]http://gallery.mac.com/utekineir/100015/Fxt/web.jpg?ver=12768163790001[IMG]

05 fxt manual, 130k miles, 7.5k,

will make a nice platform to sink my life into.[/QUOTE]

lol, I guess last night sealed the deal huh? Congrats!

Scharf

The price tag on that thing... wow. Hope it's worth it!

It is. The old man has the same model which is twenty years old. Looks as new now as the day it was purchased.

Completely aligns the spine and creates blood flow no matter what angle of recline it's in (amazing lumbar support which is what I want most).

Not too bad a purchase if it will last twenty years at least.

Moses

Go Kart Champion
until your limited by power by the transmission, and an STI transmission IS NOT CHEAP.

i've seen a stock 05 tranny go w/ just a vf39 upgrade and lightened clutch/flywheel combination. the thing was a beast, but still, c'mooooooooooooooooon.

but seriously nice car. those things are just unbelievable you don't even need tires wider than 205 to outhandle and grip almost all other cars on the road. real drivers car.

utekineir

Banned
6 speed swap is something I'm planning for, first need to sort out the exact specifics, including sti cross members, diff support etc, then try find wrecked parts.

Not cheap, but the end result will be lighter and more practical and cheaper than a new sti, plus without the ringland issues. After picking up a small trailer this should replace the need for a work truck too.

Status
Not open for further replies.