I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
New Shades.

rb4177_601_58.png

utekineir

Banned
Going to have to sign that I'll live there for 2 years as part of listing terms (no investor offers first 2 weeks on market.). Will be a lot of work but I can do everything, being able to do my own furnace will save a bunch. Maybe rearrange the room layout, not sure yet.

Rent where I'm at, live there, fix it sick, resell in a couple years, profit. It sold for $150k less than 2 years ago inside is like a project that was started and abandoned mixed with the delicate loving care of an alcoholic.

For the price, fuck yes. https://www.icloud.com/journal/#4;CAEQARoQG3EAjIDj1yTDXAstIRTN1w;8A6504CC-9727-4239-9892-5696A2198DE3

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
^^ Great deal on the Roku.
Bought me a new external hard drive:

Finally found me a decent deal on replacement Xenon:

Annnd the mod bug is biting again:

S3 IC on the way along with a new cam follower and got a HPFP (30 miles on it) ready to be shipped out to APR for the rebuild.

S2+ soon...

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
Sony NEX-5N w/ 18-55 and a used Asus Transformer. Prolly flip the transformer cause now I be broke.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Recent Purchases Thread- 1.0.1

continued from the old thread.
lets see what you all recently purchased whether it be for the car or not.
I will start with this_ bought for €800, mainly for the oz futuras but going to fix the car up too. Just had a fresh lick of paint and has 185000-klms on the clock with a full Honda service history. just been put through its itv test and past for the next year. it does need a new right front swing arm and some original wheels to put back on so i can start the refurb of what i was really after. also looking for a new original gear shifter and steering wheel if i come across them for the rite price
already pre sold the honda to a friend for 1400€. so im pretty happy with this last purchase. now to see if i keep the wheels or sell.:iono:

also just bought for the gti in recent weeks was, fk silverline coils, ebay catles dp and forge coolant hose kit.

Attachments

• IMG_1724.jpg
    IMG_1724.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 727
Last edited:

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
I bought a Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook (NP900X4C) to replace my six-year old Fujitsu laptop. The new laptop has an Ivy Bridge i7 1.9GHz processor (3.0GHz in Turbo mode), a 256GB SSD and 16GB of RAM. Battery life is over 7 hours.

The only sub-standard component is the 15" 1600x900 display, it's a TN panel so off-axis viewing angles aren't great. Pretty lame for a company that makes so many good displays.

Attachments

• NP900X4C.jpg
    NP900X4C.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 691

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I jus got a new air tank and psi gauges. The air build is slowly coming together