GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

raceland better then Ksport

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
and i did. and there not using 15's..

look that's YOUR vender.. i bought this product thinking they were both performance and go low.

and YOU didn't do your homework. A million people on here would have stood up and told you not to go with Ksports if you wanted the lows. Props to Ksport for going to BSH and asking them to change their description, that's great customer service. Having to change it because of a d-bag like this sucks, but you still get props for it.

smartHatchMK5

shhhh i'm hunting wabbits
They have been contacted to edit their wording on their website to not give our customers the wrong impression. Dont worry I am on it like white on rice!

**Edit: just got email confirming changed**

i do appreciate for you contacting BSH and what not. and i'm sorry. i'm a bit pissed off....

Last edited:

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
thanks BSH for your Bullshit sales pitch.

i do appreciate for you contacting BSH and what not. and i'm sorry. i'm a bit pissed off....

wow really? Your going to blame BSH now for you taking the word of ONE vendor. Hope you don't do the same when trying to find a mechanic.

smartHatchMK5

shhhh i'm hunting wabbits
wow really? Your going to blame BSH now for you taking the word of ONE vendor. Hope you don't do the same when trying to find a mechanic.

your rite. its not BSH fault i got mislead.. i got a little of subject. the point of this thread was to show that, if your looking to go low then ksport is not for you. ksport is for performance.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Our suspension isnt advertised in such way, its advertised as performance suspension and going as low as possible is by any means good.

I am sorry you arent happy with how low it can go, but to make a thread about it and then using the suspension incorrectly is pretty odd to say the least.

OP it is clearly stated on BSH's website that these are NOT to be a comfy ride while being slammed. These are about performance.

From BSH website (link posted above):

Product Description

Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your street or track driven VW or Audi. BSH utilizes Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers on its Time Attack prepped MKV GTi and also its street driven MKVI. We truly stand by this products ability to be setup to your taste whether for street or track use.

Drop:
The old saying “If you aint rubbin then you aint dubbin” definetly is covered here. It isn’t all about big drops though, the standard drop (the highest setting) is about 1.5” below stock, the lowest is undriveably low at close to 4". Those of you looking for stock ride heights will not be covered here, but those looking for a mild to wild drop are good to go and will keep your ride quality with this unique setup. Get Ksport's Adjustable Front Endlinks to size up to your Front Sway Bar at any height you ride at.

OP all you have to blaim is yourself.
GTFO out of here with your whining like a baby :cry:

RPF1

SQUARE!SPOKES
this thread is a big SMH...

OP, Are you sure you didn't adjust the preload to try to get "super slammed"?

westopher

Banned
Car(s)
07 gti
The fact is, when bsh said they go low, they probably didn't think they were selling them to some internet forum e-peen licker desperate to post his car in the slammed mk5 thread without being made fun of. They handle well, and they do go low. Get some fucking 35 series tires if you think your car is built on FTG measurements.

dehkiddneto

I'm in the SAME boat as OP. I got my V3's from BSH thinking they would really DUMP my car without riding like complete shit. The rear's go down to roughly 23.5" and ride great. The fronts though, go down to 24" until you bring the spring all the way down then it starts riding like shit.

Solution: (I HIGHLY DON'T RECOMMEND) V1 and V2 owners always do this. The reason you can't spring the shock body all the way down is because the bottom strut body isn't threaded all the way down. V1 and V2 owners bore that bottom part out so they can spin the shock body all the way down. This is the "modifying" they talk about.

As for BSH, it is really misleading that the coilover's are "undriveably" low.

As for Ksport, you guys have my full support. Your product does what it is set out to do 100%. They handle VERY VERY nicely even at the lowest "recommended" setting.

bmpgti07

Go Kart Champion
your rite. its not BSH fault i got mislead.. i got a little of subject. the point of this thread was to show that, if your looking to go low then ksport is not for you. ksport is for performance.

YOUR grammar is AWFUL.

I had KSports v3s, took 2/3 collars out and was almost at full stiff. It rode how I expected it to ride, because I did my research prior. I didn't make a thread bitching to the whole world. Anyone on this forum will tell you that the lower you go, the worse your ride will be. It's common sense.