Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
:eek:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
alf said:
you mean youve never just gone at it dude?

Obviously, I meant I didn't know whether to be disgusted or not or just laugh because I can relate. (What I said still probably makes no sense)

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
And the drinking age there is way lower there than here correct?

Benny that's life man, sometimes shit happens, sometimes not. Just keep a good mental.:biggrin:

bilbos

On the Kop
VdaWg said:
And the drinking age there is way lower there than here correct?

The "legal" drinking age in the UK is 18, but I seriously doubt that anyone starts drinking anywhere near that limit.

I have known of kids of 11 & 12 to be drinking.

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
i got drunk on a pint once when i was 14. that was rather funny and different to how it is now.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
well my way was to have a BB fight wth my mate.. i kept shooting him on the knuckle and it was good! i had a good time!

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Sry 2 say dude, but thats not long enough 2 fret over....try going for 3-4 years like some ppl have...thats serious...ur just young and i've learned the same from my own experiences...u'll get over it...and u shouldn't b looking at the situation as she was supposed 2 help u buy ur rims...then it'z not serious.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
bennylenny88 said:
well the first time was 2 months and this time 3..
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove::laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: Sorry but that's frickin hilarious!:clap:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
kirk180 said:
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove::laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: Sorry but that's frickin hilarious!:clap:

something is wrong with the mouse?