bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
so sarah just broke up with me..

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Bennylenny my friend....this cause for a celebration:clap:

This is by far one of the best things to happen to you for a while. First the car, then the pregnancy scare. Congrats bud! It's finally all over with. No more worries. Now go hang out with your buddies and do what 17 year olds do :)drinking: &:smoking: ). Hope this helps bud.

Now get back to playing Halo with your friends. You know they rag on you and tell you how you never hop online any more. Time to quite being PW'd and collect some triple kills.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
HAHa SRY... but ur 17...give us a break...lol and premaratal sex is bad, your going to H E double hockey sticks

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
bennylenny88 said:
17 year olds can have serious relationships too actually. times have changed.
Not really. It just feels like it to you. These are just little stepping stones and learning lessons. The real problems and heartache come later in life. Maybe then you'll wish you took my advice and just:drinking:

P.S. Now go kill some people in Halo. It will make you feel better. I seen where your friends ask you to but they say you pretty much ditch them and never give them the time any more. Now go!

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
kirk180 said:
Bennylenny my friend....this cause for a celebration:clap:

This is by far one of the best things to happen to you for a while. First the car, then the pregnancy scare. Congrats bud! It's finally all over with. No more worries. Now go hang out with your buddies and do what 17 year olds do :)drinking: &:smoking: ). Hope this helps bud.

Now get back to playing Halo with your friends. You know they rag on you and tell you how you never hop online any more. Time to quite being PW'd and collect some triple kills.

x2

seriously, kirk is 100% correct. Fuckin relax, enjoy chillin with your boys. Dude, your fuckin 17, why bother with a "serious" relationship? second, your too young to know what the hell a serious relationship is.

if i were you, i would look at the big picture:

i'm young, 17.
i have a brand new fuckin GTI, thats pimp!
you live in europe!!!!!!!!!!!
take weekend trips with your boys, go tour diff contries, go bar hopping, go bang random girls, go smoke a blunt in amsterdam, then visit the heinken factory. Go to the greek islands ( promoting the homeland), Go the canes. Go anywhere, Do what you want. enjoy your youth, cause once real life sets in man, its all down hill!

Honestly, this day, although it may seem rough, will be the best day of your life!! - & to top it off, your just short of college ( not sure if your going or not). But, don't start off your college carrier with a ball and chain. There are plenty of girls & alcohol to experiment with.

do what you will. and i don't want to sound like a ruthless bastard, but pick up your skirt, grab your balls & go out and have a drink!! You'll be fine ma man! Life goes on.

Nikerey

Darkness
Plyngntrffc said:
HAHa SRY... but ur 17...give us a break...lol and premaratal sex is bad, your going to H E double hockey sticks

wow dude, way to be a complete dick to someone you dont even know.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Hey, I went and did those same things in Amsterdam (two years in a row). The brewery is alright and the other is the bomb diggity! Good words of wisdom Bad Hare:thumbsup:

And Nikerey, unfortunatly everyone does know this story all too well.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
i have to say dan, its alot better than being a dick to someone u do know, and u know damn well about that dont ya?
ps if u read what i said...u can tell the premarital sex part is a joke, and 2 do u reallllly think it was serious, or just like all of us, when we were younger...we "felt" like those 6 month relationships were damn near marriage...ik thats how i feel, and others in this post, so i dont know how im far off base