GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Osram H7 Night Breaker...My Impressions

bj240z

fuck all that shit BJ your getting better lights this week.... :thumbsup:

Hell Fucken Yeah! can't wait...althougth not really looking forward to the install...but all par the course!

blue2th

Ready to race!
can't wait...althougth not really looking forward to the install...but all par the course!

for someone totally not inclined on the DIY front, I found the install surpisingly simple though bit tedious with the angle of access.

i used a disposable dust mit to prevent accidently touching the bulb itself. it gave me good grip (held the base only) and adequate feel to hold on...

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
I've been running +90 nightbreakers for 12 months/22000km now and drive with my lights on 90% of the time and no issues..... yet :wink:
I might get myself a second set for changeout when they do give up the ghost though.

To quote myself and revive a thread :wink: I blew one of my Osram +90's today after 14 months (approx 27,000km) use with headlights being on almost permanently whilst driving - Blue Graphite is a very low vis colour!
Very happy with their performance to date so have ordered a new set from powerbulbs today.