GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Well, I'm gonna move up to New York early, I've got a couple Internship opportunities, and I need to get rid of the car. 25k might be a tad high, that's what I'd like for it, but if I get closer to 22 or 23, I won't be upset. I don't think it's terribly out there. If Trev gets around 22 for his, after an accident, and all those issues in the shop, mine should be able to sell for a bit more, being accident free, and no major issues.

Nikerey

Darkness
Well, I'm gonna move up to New York early, I've got a couple Internship opportunities, and I need to get rid of the car. 25k might be a tad high, that's what I'd like for it, but if I get closer to 22 or 23, I won't be upset. I don't think it's terribly out there. If Trev gets around 22 for his, after an accident, and all those issues in the shop, mine should be able to sell for a bit more, being accident free, and no major issues.

Yes 23k i can see as being very obtainable. Plus i think trevor is traiding his car in, and the dealer isnt going to know about the accident or the tranny.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
and trevor is also in w/ the dealer bigtime...id say 22 max...i have a guy, i'll talk to him about it, he was interested in trevor's for his gf...ill call him 2night and see what he says

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Whose in for the gainsville track day... i know ill be going w/ a group of guys from cftc, meeting another mkv on the way up there from tampa, and hopefully a new mkv to the area will be coming out as well...all you need is 30buks to run...and a helmet...my sister is going and will be doing laps for those who want times...and also...does anyone have a canopy type thing...lil tentish but no sides just a canvas top w/ the 4 poles???

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Yes 23k i can see as being very obtainable. Plus i think trevor is traiding his car in, and the dealer isnt going to know about the accident or the tranny.

That's what I figured. 25k would be a good place for me to start, though. Even thought the car may not actually sell for that, if I price it at 23 initially, people will try and get it for 20k.

There aren't enough for sale used around here for it to be terribly hard for me to get a good price.

avega

Car(s)
CW VW GTI
Is the Bithlo (speedworld) the only place for me to test my 1/4 miles times?? what day do they have it on? how much? sorry for being to lazy to read through this 90 page topid..thanks!

Nikerey

Darkness
First off, i know Borak is funny and all but please i dont need to see that....

Bithlo is open Wed and Friday nights around 5:30-6:00 Is $15 to watch or run

And you wouldnt have found any info on bithlo in the last 90 pages

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
First off, i know Borak is funny and all but please i dont need to see that....

Bithlo is open Wed and Friday nights around 5:30-6:00 Is $15 to watch or run

And you wouldnt have found any info on bithlo in the last 90 pages

Borat. Open gates at 6. Start running at 6:30. 15$ to run 10$ to watch

I can't come out tonight. :frown:

avega

Car(s)
CW VW GTI
Come on now, Borat in a body thong is hilarious, but next week Ill change it to Vida guerra in the same outfit to get some variety... but thanks for the info on Bithlo, I live in Avalon park and I hear them going all the time, but usually its those buggy races...

I met a few of you guys out at the I drive meet and josh ( I think it was) while I was helping my father move (thanks for telling me about the site, good info)...

When I get the chance Ill stop by WP Village and meet up..