GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Obsess Much? - Things that annoy or distract you about anything to do with your MKV

Whiteboy88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 VW GTI DSG
But it doesn't stop the partay!!!

ahahahahhahahhahah

i hate when people ask if they can eatt in my car

and its not like a fruit rollup its always something thats greasy as hell like a fuckin burger or a pizza

blackmagic08

PP-ASEL

and its not like a fruit rollup its always something thats greasy as hell like a fuckin burger or a pizza

LOl fruit rollup. Yeah, I don't even eat in my car if I can at all help it, nor do I go pick up take out in it either. I once saw a couple parked in some Toyota with all the windows up and an open pizza box on the dash, from which they were eating. the windows were all fogged and everything - totally disgusting if you ask me, car probably smelled like a dog fart the next day.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion

no eating in my car, PERIOD. and everyone knows it too. every once in a while my parents will ask me to go pick up a pizza and my car is the only one thats available. I drive home as fast as I can with the windows open to keep the smell out, and run inside to deliver the pizza. i then drive around with the windows cracked until any remaining smell is gone.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
no eating in my car, PERIOD. and everyone knows it too. every once in a while my parents will ask me to go pick up a pizza and my car is the only one thats available. I drive home as fast as I can with the windows open to keep the smell out, and run inside to deliver the pizza. i then drive around with the windows cracked until any remaining smell is gone.

Same goes for me, I tought I was the only wacko doing that after pizza delivering to the family :thumbsup:

On the funny side, I have a friend that likes to carry a bag of chips or something messy in her purse to tease me about going to eat that in the car.
Of course she doesn't do it, but likes to bug me. :paddle:

One thing I really hate is that my car is a magnet for storms everytime I wax or polish it.
One time i decided to go to work by taxi in order to keep the car clean one more day even if I couldn't use it :rolleyes:

^yea i do that too when i pick up food, but mainly because i cant stand the smell of greasy food to begin with

oh and ill always put any food in the hatch, even if it's just a bag of fries

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
i have a 2 Door and i hate it when people cannot figure out how to move the seat forward and their pullin and yankin on the seat and pumping the height adjuster and i'm like, just pull the fuckin handle.

or when someone is in the front seat and they keep toying with the center armrest, moving it back and forth like "oooh this thing moves" it's like c'mon.

I 2ned that im always car pooling people back and forth work when i have appointments and stuff and they can never figure it out. I've considerd just post a how to on the side of the seat. lol

MKV808

Ready to race!
I hate the damn rattle noise from the engine....god that shit is annoying.

kfeng

Ready to race!
I don't think anyone mention this yet. I hate when people releasing the seatbelt, they let the spring do all the work and scratch up the b-pillar as opposed to returned it slowly to position while holding it.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
I don't think anyone mention this yet. I hate when people releasing the seatbelt, they let the spring do all the work and scratch up the b-pillar as opposed to returned it slowly to position while holding it.
been mentioned, but good one nonetheless!

PSU

1660/5000
I absolutely hate the fact that my Monster mats do not fit flush against the base of my seat, which in turn causes a lot of dirt to build up in that little crevice.

escape56

Ready to race!
wow that many of you dont eat in your car. i basically live in my car lol i have 20k on it in about 3 months i eat in it all the time its called an air freshner they are like 99 cents lol

DigitalN.

Passed Driver's Ed
wow that many of you dont eat in your car. i basically live in my car lol i have 20k on it in about 3 months i eat in it all the time its called an air freshner they are like 99 cents lol

I didn't let people eat in my 2500 dollar sunfire, I'm not about to start with a 30k GTI. I like a clean car, not one filled with crumbs and dust. :mad0259: