GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Obsess Much? - Things that annoy or distract you about anything to do with your MKV

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Sure I do. What am I missing here, LOL??

Season 8 Episode 3 (During the News)
James: The only thing I keep in my car is a little paintbrush for cleaning dust out of the switches.
Richard: You're scaring me, mate...
James: And I always like to have the air vents lined up so they're really completely symmetrical
Richard: Stop talking now!
James: And if anybody moves them... I get really angry.
Richard to Jeremy: Does genuinely scare me.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
when I go out for dinner for example, if possible I park to have my car in plain view and try to sit strategically so the car is in my line of sight. If someone looks like they parked too close I may casually go out to take a peek.

I need help. I wasn't always this way. :cry:

oh, also when I get out I am sure to place my left palm on the door sill to support my weight while shifting to get out so as not to put any pressure on the driver's outtermost side bolster. C'mon, I'm not the only one who does this am I?

I feel like I'm confessing at a group therapy meeting like AA.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Season 8 Episode 3 (During the News)
James: The only thing I keep in my car is a little paintbrush for cleaning dust out of the switches.
Richard: You're scaring me, mate...
James: And I always like to have the air vents lined up so they're really completely symmetrical
Richard: Stop talking now!
James: And if anybody moves them... I get really angry.
Richard to Jeremy: Does genuinely scare me.

OMFG LOL, I am NOT James!! Am I?

judunty84

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 3 Door GTI
-i hate the rattles with a passion

-i hate when people do ANYTHING other than get in, buckle up, and sit there. Don't touch anything i.e. don't touch the radio, don't put the sun visor down and then not put it back up, dont leave the window down, dont open my glove box, dont move my armrest, do not bring food or drink into the car, DO NOT TOUCH THE WINDOWS!!!

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
like everyone said.. when bitches dont know how to get in the back seat. i FUCKING hate it when people move my seat, mirror or steering wheel.

i can deal with the seat cuz ill move it until i line up the back window but once u move any 2 of those things i cant fix it. today at the dealer, the guy moved my seat AND my mirror so i had no way to fix it. I drove home acting like a crazy person. a month ago, DanGSR moved my wheel putting in a boost gauge and i have yet to recover from my crazyness...

hate how when i use the headlight washers it spots all over my hood.

i watch everyone like a hawk when they park next time.. one time i was walking back to my car and this dumb bitch parked next to me. she was putting shit in her trunk and she had wide ass doors on her crappy explorer. right before she got in, im like.. watch it when u open that door lol. my girlfriend looked at the girl and was like, im soo sorry.. hes very protective of the car lol

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
like everyone said.. when bitches dont know how to get in the back seat. i FUCKING hate it when people move my seat, mirror or steering wheel.

i can deal with the seat cuz ill move it until i line up the back window but once u move any 2 of those things i cant fix it. today at the dealer, the guy moved my seat AND my mirror so i had no way to fix it. I drove home acting like a crazy person. a month ago, DanGSR moved my wheel putting in a boost gauge and i have yet to recover from my crazyness...

i watch everyone like a hawk when they park next time.. one time i was walking back to my car and this dumb bitch parked next to me. she was putting shit in her trunk and she had wide ass doors on her crappy explorer. right before she got in, im like.. watch it when u open that door lol. my girlfriend looked at the girl and was like, im soo sorry.. hes very protective of the car lol

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
I hate when people lean against my car. Grrrr.

The cheap carpet. >:l

I know it's a small car, etc. but I hate how I can't see over my hood when parking. But, that doesn't bother me much.

People getting into the back seat, and when they get out they push the leather seat with their feet.

FISHSCALE

Ready to race!
i have a 2 Door and i hate it when people cannot figure out how to move the seat forward and their pullin and yankin on the seat and pumping the height adjuster and i'm like, just pull the fuckin handle.

or when someone is in the front seat and they keep toying with the center armrest, moving it back and forth like "oooh this thing moves" it's like c'mon.

word...

to much plastic in the car when it's real cold your hear mad rattles and wierd noizes....

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf

Double post ftw!

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
how about when people put bags/drinks/whatever on the roof of the car when they get out? i hate that, especially when a girl throws her purse on the roof when my car is all dusty (and needs to be washed) and i can feel scratches that much be on the way :eyebulge:

good news is though, she is super hot :drool:

pics or it didn't happen