GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New whip... SOLD the GTI

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
As many of you may know, I was selling the GTI for a Legacy Spec.B. Anyways, picked her up yesterday and am having a BLAST with it. Handles like a dream, I do however miss the gobs of torque down low from my stage 2 GTI... that will all change though once I chip the Spec.B. Anyways, here are some crappy cell phone pics i took at night. I'll get better ones up tomorrow!

Subaru and Legacy badges have been removed and Spec.B left on.

The SI adjustable torque curve display below the spedo

SI Drive control knob

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
i really hoped that was just a thought, but i guess u did what u had to, i thought u were gonna part it out and let me know?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
i really hoped that was just a thought, but i guess u did what u had to, i thought u were gonna part it out and let me know?

Just a thought? LOL, nah the Subi us really impressive and I love it. Decided to sell the car as is with mods. A kid about 30 min from me bought it. He has a MK IV VR Turbo so he knows his dubs pretty well. At least my old car has a good home haha!

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Congrats on the SpecB, very nice.

My first changes would be:

Megan C/O - best suspension for the LGT. Stock Bilsteins suck. Too much roll and dive. Too soft. Too floaty on the highway. Too high aesthetically.
Megan 3" catback with quad tips - stock is a little congested and sounds crap. The Megan sounds great and quads look awesome. Plus 10-15hp extra.
Kartboy sts - stock 6spd sucks.

And down the road maybe...

PDX Tuning turbo upgrade = 333whp/328wtq on pump gas!! :thumbsup:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
ive been thinking of selling the gti lately and going awd too.... mk4 r32