GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New gauge pod, need to know if there is enough demand

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
just for curiosity y was that vent put there in the first place i think its just a waste of space.

Neon Guy

Tin Can Racer
Car(s)
1998 SPEC Neon
just for curiosity y was that vent put there in the first place i think its just a waste of space.

Some of us who live in humid climates (Texas) have a lot of issues with the front window fogging... either from the engine heat or from the passengers getting excited and breathing heavy.

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
hehe, right on neon guy. i love that it's there, but sometime it is kind of annoying, especially when you close one of the vents and it's really humid out. here in florida, it's humid as well... you know ... and at night it comes in handy.

I dunno... Looks kind of... Big? I'd have to see it in person to know 100% for sure if I'd get one now...
actually, the pod is perfect in size, condsidering that there are defi gauges in it. there is very little obstruction when it comes to the view. i wish you guys could see it, but like I said... wolfcars is working on it. as soon as i get any news, i'll keep all of you informed.

Driving up to H2O tomorrow! woooo! :thumbup:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
please keep us informed otherwise ill keep goin with my project

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
When I first looked at it off, I though I was looking at one of the sleestack from Land of the Lost...... Looks good lit up though.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
any info from wolfecars?

golf5gti

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Will wolfecars make them for RHD cars? I see the prototype has a little offset to the left to face the driver..

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
any info from wolfecars?
hey oscar, i suggest you keep on going with your project. i haven't heard anything since my last post about the pods, but it seems like something that's going to take a while to actually get out there. i'm going to call the wolfcars guys today and ask them about it. its a really nice pod, but im sure you can work something similar, if not, better - that and you can say you did it! if you make a pod, let me know so i can get the word out down here. peace.

seung

Oval Newbie
sexy doesn't even begin to describe it. the pod looks STOCK, perfect fit, and the DEFI gauges are butter, dude.

stock look?
perfect fit?
you guys must have pretty low standards...

all i see in the pics are
sunk edge, miss- matched color, wavy surface.
come on, people.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
k will my pod will looks pretty much the same cept stock colour, and the pods wont be turned towards the driver they will be centered that way works for both LHD and RHD, im gonna get on the horn to the mold guys.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
o and let me know what wolfecars says when u contact them.

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
stock look?
perfect fit?
you guys must have pretty low standards...

all i see in the pics are
sunk edge, miss- matched color, wavy surface.
come on, people.
you have anything better to show the rest of the members here? if you don't, "go on with your bad self" and read the rest of the thread before you start criticizing other people's work and opinions. some of these people work hard to make sure your "wonderful self" is happy and have what you want. if you can make something better, then do it and stop being "inconsiderate".

Last edited:

blackfast06

Passed Driver's Ed
you have anything better to show the rest of the members here? if you don't, shut the fuck up and read the rest of the thread before you start criticizing other people's work and opinions. some of these people work hard to make sure your stupid ass is happy and have what you want. if you can make something better, then do it and stop being a douche bag.

Agreed