GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New gauge pod, need to know if there is enough demand

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
i love a good arguement. lol.

i'm still interested in this. can we buy just the pod, without the delphi guages?

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
yes a good argument is always fun but of course if i do finish my project and that they will only be the pod.

seung

Oval Newbie
you have anything better to show the rest of the members here? if you don't, "go on with your bad self" and read the rest of the thread before you start criticizing other people's work and opinions. some of these people work hard to make sure your "wonderful self" is happy and have what you want. if you can make something better, then do it and stop being "inconsiderate".

sure, i'll show you something better-
go to the first page of this thread.
you'll see something much better than
the crappy so- called "prototype" shiet you showed us.

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4592

you say some people are working hard to make
my "wonderful self" happy,
but gotta tell you again,
all i see is some crappy fliber- glass slack job
to rip off kids' money.

if some of you really like that stuff
save some money and
go to local stereoshops.
it'll be so much better looking anyway.

stock look, perfect fit-
yea, sure. :rolleyes:

meanwhile, Oscar-
personally i don't want you to stop your project.
yours has better fit/ finish,
and better design for gti.

Last edited:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Umm as of right now noi had a house party and the whole house paqrty got baremaced so no cause everything got stolen and broken so the project is back to the begionning lol, ya so what can you do, not only that my gma got maced as well so no the project is back to ground zero

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Umm as of right now noi had a house party and the whole house paqrty got baremaced so no cause everything got stolen and broken so the project is back to the begionning lol, ya so what can you do, not only that my gma got maced as well so no the project is back to ground zero

Sorry wrote that last night when i was upset and still couldnt see straight, my sister turning 16 had a party asked me to bounce because she didnt want certain ppl there so of course i said yes, i also had a few of my buddys help me out, well a 25 year old guy shows up to a party with 16 year old i ask him and his 2 friends to leave, so i walk them out to the front of my house, where they then turned around and maced both me and my friend in the face, after that we tried to throw some but could cause we were able to see, so then he turned and kicked down my front door and sprayed my mom and grandma, in all this rampage the project that i had started to work on was stampeded as all the little boys and girls ran from the house and the mace.

But hey the upsides the party was good till then, it was a good way and memerable way to end the party, and all in all the MKV is ok lol

Cheers guys and hopefully the charges on this guy go threw.

O and just to add my mom and grandma didnt get it int he face they just breathed it in.

Last edited:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
well after i have just dumped almost 700 on getting the mold and plastics i see this this is from eurojet which should be released extremely shortly, i have no way of keep up with them so im gonna see if i can get my money back.

anyways if i hear anything else i will fill u guys in cheers

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ya i actually got my money back so im thanking god that i did as i walked in there where just about to put the mold intot he cnc and i would have been out of commision and lost 700, the reason i stopped is because i wouldnt be able to keep up with eurojet in production, so ill let them take it from here, and the link i found this on the tex, and from what i can see it looks pretty damn good im gonna have to pick one up.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie