GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV Turbo Kit?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Guys, not for nothing but my car dosn't have any turbo kit and i can easily smoke a stock Evo, even stock WRXs don't have nothing for me... You would be surprised what this engine can do... Today i raced my friend's 04 WRX with the 2.5 liter turbo and this car is very fast, its got 400 to the wheels and he took me i won't say no, but he just got half of car on me, he couldn't walk away that easy... All this thanks to my friend Jonathan at JVR Performance for tunning my car...

so im guessing he had 8 people in his car, u were buy yourself and you weight 17 pounds...plus he was driving on the dirt shoulder and you were on new pavement...thast what your saying...smoking stock evo'smy azzz

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
no to be exact the car is making 252 and 303 at the wheels with the stage 1 chip now dont forget the evo is making what?? but he has AWD big diff ya they can launch harder but they loose 35% of the power that they make, unlike our cars which only loose 5-10% so you should technically be able to beat a stock evo with just the chip get the exhaust and your defiantly gonna walk on him , but only from a pull, from a line hes gonna beat ya

ps ur car isnt making 252 and 303 at the wheels with a chip...look @ the new big turbo kit making less than you...does that sound right? no it doesnt...those are crank numbers you were stating...if you had 250 and 300 at the wheels you would be low 13's if not 12's

necroposting

f
t
w

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
Car(s)
2010 Jetta
so with the chip and you have a manual your getting about 231ish to the wheels, im sure a couple more if you have an intake and exsaust, but a turbo upgread will give you alot more than what you people are saying i have seen 350ish to the wheels. idk just a thought

kmi34

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI
OSCAR is right, with a stage 2 software, turbo back exhaust and a cai u should be able to beat a stock EVO or STI... I've done it..

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
WTH. GTFO of these old useless threads

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV
someone should start an official turbo upgrade thread.....k04 vs gt28 vs gt30....all brands included vf vs atp vs arp

94OCTANE

Ready to race!
i have carbonio CAI, & GIAC Chip, ive raced an evo8 and he had me by 2 cars from a 20 roll. I was in Sport Mode in my DSG 07 gti. guys just get KO4 kit along with your other stage2 mods and youll have around 350-370 CHP :)

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Epic bump much? whats up with all of these.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
wow, 07 guys. good job :clap: