GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV Roof Antenna

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Jumped on board and ordered my Sharan replica from 'Parts4Euro' too. Can't wait! :thumbup:

aussiegti

VW pumping thru my veins
Jumped on board and ordered my Sharan replica from 'Parts4Euro' too. Can't wait! :thumbup:

Fellas,

Just as an alternative, you can get a non-functioning OEM shark fin antenna from this eBay store in HK.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-MK5-Golf-Jetta-GTI-B6-Passat-Shark-Fin-Antenna-Dummy_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33639QQihZ018QQitemZ280082245139

All you need to do is strap the connected bee-sting aerial (but without the base) inside between your roof and the interior lining, and the shark fin goes on top (just for show). Got the dealer to do this for me as part of pre-delivery. :thumbsup:

But do try it first for reception quality in your area, before you commit to my suggestion. However I have had no problems whatsoever with my radio reception.

Mind you, they sell the fully functional shark fin one as well. But it's just a bit too pricey.

nike61

Ready to race!
Mine just arrived, yippee they look kool :w00t: :thumbsup:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Still waiting here... :frown:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
got it yesterday :thumbup: looks awesome.....tanx dodgey :thumbsup:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
hehehe i taped my antenna to my wireless router in my house so i can improve my signal strength.....all thanks to my smashed GTI and parts4euro.com :thumbsup:

mk5r32

Banned
Wow thats funny, so the sharan antenna actually worked with your router?

hehehe i taped my antenna to my wireless router in my house so i can improve my signal strength.....all thanks to my smashed GTI and parts4euro.com :thumbsup: