MkV Roof Antenna

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
i am gona get my one from Dragan @ InMotive

Donald32

Backseat Driver
.....As for the antennas though, it's universal so any dick can take it for their car...I park my car in public carparks a lot so I will always be paranoid...

A guy in my office removes his each time he parks his car ... in the office carpark. Always thought that was extreme but never considered it a common concern over an antenna. Is antenna theft a common thing? in Canberra or Melbourne?

SideFX

Black and White
A guy in my office removes his each time he parks his car ... in the office carpark. Always thought that was extreme but never considered it a common concern over an antenna. Is antenna theft a common thing? in Canberra or Melbourne?
No idea mate...but it seems to me it's like leaving $50+ out in the open hoping no one would take it...touch wood for those who have it...
Everyone should carry rubber band in their car or somrthing...if you catch them thieving bastards...use it to torture their bollocks...aawwwww....:biggrin:

aussiegti

VW pumping thru my veins
No idea mate...but it seems to me it's like leaving $50+ out in the open hoping no one would take it...touch wood for those who have it...
Everyone should carry rubber band in their car or somrthing...if you catch them thieving bastards...use it to torture their bollocks...aawwwww....:biggrin:

Gotta say, seen a lot cars lately being debadged. Just hope some tool doesn't attempt it on our rear badges, thinking they're the same as every other car on the street :frown:

dodgey

Not a VW owner

Just park your car next to an Aston or a Porsche or a Ferrari :wink: That should be security enough usually..

Been thinking of getting the antenna, but I'm a bit short on surplus cash at the moment :cry: Maybe a couple of weeks without my morning coffee will do it...

Simo

Saw a new GTi in a dealer the other day with satnav and the long non satnav antenna - not sure what that was all about? Sales bloke had no idea - he also told me "S" on the DSG box was for driving in snow.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
Saw a new GTi in a dealer the other day with satnav and the long non satnav antenna - not sure what that was all about? Sales bloke had no idea - he also told me "S" on the DSG box was for driving in snow.

:laughabove: "S" for driving in snow :bellyroll:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
GTI - Got Turbo Inside :cool:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
:laughabove:
For us Aussies, that should translate to driving in Sand. :wink:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
:laughabove:
For us Aussies, that should translate to driving in Sand. :wink:

yeh i rkn......damn why cant it snow here.....i miss snow

SideFX

Black and White
I prefer sydney to stay snow-free...if you want snow...it's less than 5 hour drive in winter...Look at what the northern hemisphere Vdubbers are going through right now...:thumbdown:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
I prefer sydney to stay snow-free...if you want snow...it's less than 5 hour drive in winter...Look at what the northern hemisphere Vdubbers are going through right now...:thumbdown:

ok maybe you are right :biggrin:

nike61

Ready to race!
Just ordered mine, can't wait to fit and see. Mind you then now can't attach the aerial topper. :thumbup: :w00t: :thumbsup: