GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK5 H20 show results?

GTI Punk

Car(s)
2007 GTI
Just so you all know, second place was a tie between pitbull and myself in the Mild MKV class.

Last edited:

mkvjohn

Ready to race!
well to all the haters, i love you.

kurrupt, who are you?

lets see my exterior mods are- open foglight grills, smoked turn signals, color matched side markers, smoothed euro tdi rear bumper, euro r32 tail lights, euro front lip, koni coilovers, 18" BBS super rs's with tornado red centers, a couple little stupid things inside my car.... engine- gt3071r setup, custom unitronic file, kmd injectors, autotech fuel pump, eurojet fmic, bsh dv kit and other little goodies here and there.... but i think what the judge liked about my car is how clean the engine bay was, i spent about 2 hours cleaning everything, and he really liked the bumper aswell. NOT that i need to be answering to you or anything...

you sat here and talked so much shit, why dont you just pm me instead...
i'll be 100% honest i wasnt even sure if i was going to place at first... let alone win first place... but hey, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

mkvjohn

Ready to race!
True, by h20 own standards anything with a bigger turbo than stock should be in wild class, but I saw a ton of apr stage 3's in there as well. It really doesn't matter though, because performance mods mean little at a car show. I will be in wild class next year fo sho.

thats what i thought as well... but apparently wild is either a ton of shit all around or just a few really crazy things... like a lot of body work etc etc

a big turbo a bumper and wheels doesnt exactly scream wild.

mkvjohn

Ready to race!
really depends on the class at H2Oi. you get and loose points based on the class.

that mk5 with RSs on page 1 was hella nice. glad to see he got the keys out

lol, dude that was the dumbest thing i've ever done... thanks for the kind words.

mkvjohn

Ready to race!
well to all the haters, i love you.

kurrupt, who are you?

lets see my exterior mods are-
-open foglight grills
-smoked turn signals
-color matched side markers
-smoothed euro tdi rear bumper
-euro r32 tail lights
-euro front lip
-koni coilovers
-18" BBS super rs's with tornado red centers
-a couple little stupid things inside my car....

engine-
gt3071r setup
custom unitronic file
kmd injectors
autotech fuel pump
eurojet fmic
bsh dv kit
and a few other little goodies

*clutch masters stage 3 clutch& flywheel
*Boost gauge
*monster mats
*ecs pcv kit
*eurojet pcv
*brake pads and rotors
*spark plugs

i can probably keep going kurrupt...
let me know if when you were 20 you were working your ass off as much as i am just to mod your car to the best of your ability while you went to school full time just to have some asshole sit here and wine because he didnt win.

feel how you feel but stop hating so hard.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
thats what i thought as well... but apparently wild is either a ton of shit all around or just a few really crazy things... like a lot of body work etc etc

a big turbo a bumper and wheels doesnt exactly scream wild.

Your right because with our cars you can't even see the turbo's:iono: I think it's all pretty much up to your own discretion? Wild to me is like a crazy widebody kit, or some crazy stereo with spinning amps:biggrin: You deserve to win in my book, especially for working ft & school ft. Same thing for me work 40+ hours + a mortgage etc... Much respect:bow:
Catch up with me at show n go, I'm trying to get my K04 on by then?