GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK5 H20 show results?

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
next year i am just gonna buy a brand new gti, wax it and put on brand new rims and coilovers and see if i win

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
what else could be so show stopping on the car that we don't already see?

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
that car is nice! it is done very well i think it looks awsome. like joe said its not only about outside apperance and with the weather this week in OC if he kept it clean good for him.

what does your cars look like that you dont think he should win

edit- if thats yours in you sig (my fast stage 3) i reject my statement. lol maye you should enter next year

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
well that car is on bags most likely with a lip kit, exhaust, rollcage, bbk, at the least just by looking at his "cover"

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
not saying my car should win over his, just saying that his is pretty uneventful looking

some times they are its also about how well the parts are installed and all that crap. thats why i dont plan on entering mine any time soon. to many rock chips and i dont think i could get it clean enuff

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
well that car is on bags most likely with a lip kit, exhaust, rollcage, bbk, at the least just by looking at his "cover"

Engine - Stage II C2.500 Turbo kit * PT6142 E housing with .81 AR 35R * 580cc fuel injectors * SS Tubular Turbo Header * Tial 38mm Wastegate * SS 3.00 Downpipe: V-band equipped * SS 3.00 Mid-pipe * 3.00 High Flow Cat * SS intake pipe * The “Bat” 4.00 SS Intake with MAF- custom polished * Forge Diverter Valve * C2.500 Tuned ECU * Custom sized C2 Motorsports Intercooler with Custom End tanks * Custom JE forged pistons 9:1 * Wossner forged rods * Topline bearings * Snow Performance Stage II water/methanol kit * Painted Audi S3 and .:R32 Engine covers * Polished Billet caps * SouthBend OFE SS Clutch with OEM Flywheel * VF Engineering motor mounts

Wheels and brakes- Aristos with Pirelli Snowsports * I will sell the Champs for additional $$$ * Brembo 4-piston BBK and 332 Cryo'd slotted rotors

Suspension- HPS Front struts and air bags * Air House II single Bellow rear bags with Koni Yellow shocks * Easystreet Auto-pilot digital air management system * 5 gallon polished air tank * Viair 480cc compressor * ½” air-line with polished mini ball valves for flow control * Easystreet Digital controller * SMC water trap * Yarrowsport rear stress bar

Exterior- Euro .:R front bumper * shaved front bumper and hood notch * Bonrath badgeless grille * Helix OEM HID reps with 6K drop in HID kit * Custom welded and molded mild boser hood * Shaved rear hatch * M3 style taillights * All wiper Delete * ¾ car respray in Reflex silver

Interior- Audi TT shifter And Boot * Pioneer Avic D-3 * New South Performance Boost gauge * AutoPower Street Roll Bar * Custom Air ride hatch set-up * Yarrowsport rear stress bar

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
lol

less = more

confused yet?

99% cosmetic? you sir need to go to more shows

you dont judge a car by looking at its exterior alone... more so 1 picture