GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lumberjack's GTI

shesadub

ice ice baby
nice man :thumbsup: get a jetta grille

shesadub

ice ice baby
those wheels are going to be a tough fit.

The front should be ok with a decent fender roll/pull, but the rears are going to be tough.

That wide and low offset static on 18" wheels will smash up your quarters on a regular basis.

White on red is sick though.

this^

try and see if you can change the offset to something more friendly.. man you really have no clue how aggressive a + 25 9.5 rear is! and im not trying to put you down or anything just trying to help out:thumbsup:

germanbycar

Go Kart Champion
this^

try and see if you can change the offset to something more friendly.. man you really have no clue how aggressive a + 25 9.5 rear is! and im not trying to put you down or anything just trying to help out:thumbsup:

fyi I made some calls today and found a local machine shop that said they could do this. Not to expensive either :thumbsup:

lumberjack

Ready to race!
this^

That's 18x9.5 +22 with a 225/40, full camber and a pull. It's do able, but it's gonna poke. Depending on the cost, I may get them milled down to a 30 or 35. and the fronts down to a 40 ish. Problem is, I don't know what size bolts I'll need, So I have to test fit before I go cutting stuff off.

And doing some research, it looks like it isn't safe to shave more than 3 to 5 millimeters, so I guess i'll just do a good sized phonebook pull and hope for the best haha.

Last edited: