GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let's see your stickers/decals

mobbin6

Banned
:thumbsup: gangster.

haha seriously man, I can't find anything about stretched tires, not even on the jdm sites... I might have to get something custom made. Any ideas?

Bad Karma CZJ

Captain Sarcasm
k... seriously... its a fuckin sticker... who cares what its on... you guys really should get out more..
as for the stretched tire thing, what a stupid thing to do, about as cool as spinners.

and if you guys want a "down and out" sticker, they are on ebay....

Mainline

ant
have either of you guys driven or seen the roads in the UK? haha Seriously, they are fuckin horrid. I could not imagine driving my car in those streets lol Major streets are usually okay, but the smaller streets (which there are a million of), suck!

no, but i have driven around st. augustine, fl with its vast amounts of mountainous cobble stone roads and was able to get away with only a scraped subframe and a bush stuck under my car

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
k... seriously... its a fuckin sticker... who cares what its on... you guys really should get out more..
as for the stretched tire thing, what a stupid thing to do, about as cool as spinners.

god.. this guy gonna complain about the roads somewhere too? fuckin hell, thought this was a sticker thread!

but seriously edris make a stretched sticker.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE