GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let's see your stickers/decals

Hanson_44

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Black Mk5 1.9 TDI
so not very?

haha soz, ova here we dnt hav straight roads that go for miles and miles without a speed bump in sight. im happy with how low it is and i like the sticker.

so guys with the pedobear stickers...... how much of a pedo are you? lol

Last edited:

Mainline

ant
haha soz, ova here we dnt hav straight roads that go for miles and miles without a speed bump in sight. im happy with how low it is and i like the sticker.

so guys with the pedobear stickers...... how much of a pedo are you? lol

you see, pedobear is a joke. down and out is stance and fitment, of which you have none.

but we can go with your way of thinking; pedobear is the biggest joke on the internet just as your mkv is the biggest joke in the mkv community.

mobbin6

Banned
you see, pedobear is a joke. down and out is stance and fitment, of which you have none.

but we can go with your way of thinking; pedobear is the biggest joke on the internet just as your mkv is the biggest joke in the mkv community.

come on man, easy. Yes, his sticker doesn't match, and he should take it off imo... but he's def not the biggest joke in the mk5 community haha

and hanson_44, I understand that you can't really dump your car for daily driving in the UK. I've seen those roads, and they suck haha But putting that sticker on your car is just like putting a turbo badge on a car that's not turbo'd lol I mean, if you want to keep it, go for it. But it just doesn't seem right.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

That's brutal.

Here's mine.

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
put it on your hood, like a giant crest. DOO ITTT.

haha its probably not even big..the measurements on their websites are totally off so i wouldnt be surprised if this one was smaller than "6 tall"

but that hood thing...somewhat OT, but i saw this picture of a bmp mkv gti with a german flag overlay on their roof..now THAT was really nice. belonged to some guys wife i think on the vortex?

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG

not picking on you but I hear this so much... I have driven my car 2" off the ground over some rediculous stuff... I live in New England with roads that are destroyed by poor budgets, melting and freezing and plows... There are very few areas with roads worse than where I am so it bugs me to hear it.. if you don't wanna lower it, don't lower it but don't use the roads as an excuse..

however I don't really see why you'd have such a sticker... if you were slammed with poke maybe but on audi wheels and stock size wheels... seems out of place..

mobbin6

Banned
road condition isnt an excuse. lower it and dont drive like a retard.

usually i dont agree with your comments, but this one :thumbsup:

have either of you guys driven or seen the roads in the UK? haha Seriously, they are fuckin horrid. I could not imagine driving my car in those streets lol Major streets are usually okay, but the smaller streets (which there are a million of), suck!

mobbin6

Banned
not picking on you but I hear this so much... I have driven my car 2" off the ground over some rediculous stuff... I live in New England with roads that are destroyed by poor budgets, melting and freezing and plows... There are very few areas with roads worse than where I am so it bugs me to hear it.. if you don't wanna lower it, don't lower it but don't use the roads as an excuse..

however I don't really see why you'd have such a sticker... if you were slammed with poke maybe but on audi wheels and stock size wheels... seems out of place..

I agree about the sticker with everyone. The guy barely has "down," and no "out." But I will defend him on the fact that he can't go that low. The street blow, seriously.

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
have either of you guys driven or seen the roads in the UK? haha Seriously, they are fuckin horrid. I could not imagine driving my car in those streets lol Major streets are usually okay, but the smaller streets (which there are a million of), suck!

i've seen them, i've been on them.

Its not HORRIBLE, its just not ideal.