GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Launch control help!!

Byza

Haters unite!!!
has anyone else noticed there is quite a lagg time between letting your foot off the brake, hold the revs at the 3000rpm and it actually launching??? seems it like sits there for a half a second then suddenly takes hold...

i am doing everything mentioend but with the hesitation time between the release is very dissappointing... any advice?

ares524

Ready to race!
i have an 06 and LC does not work. i called the dealer and spoke to a few different people in the service department before i even got someone that knew what i was talking about.. end result: they "wont load anything onto the ecu that did not/should not come with the car from the factory" wtfx?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
Didnt want to read it all but mine came WITHOUT LC but the dealership has the CD and a reflash if u want it on your car. the told me approx 5% of the cars still dont have LC... VW dealers wanted to catch those ones b4 they were sold to ppl. but shit happens and they get thru.

If i remember the flash a little over an hour and do it b4 u get chipped for it will disable the chip. doesnt cost a thing, total dealership fix. when i got it done i had nothing on my VW, but now with more than stage 2 its so much fun with LC.. gl man

RobbDizzle

Ambalamps Dispatcher
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 5-door
i have an 06 and LC does not work. i called the dealer and spoke to a few different people in the service department before i even got someone that knew what i was talking about.. end result: they "wont load anything onto the ecu that did not/should not come with the car from the factory" wtfx?:mad: :mad: :mad:

06's didn't come with LC, which is why your dealer won't do it. If you can find a mod-friendly dealer, they might be able to flash it in for you "under the table". There's a few 06's on the boards with LC...do a search....:thumbsup: