GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IT'S ABOUT TIME! LSD

SIIIICK08

Ready to race!
Ripped the car coming out of a left turn in 2nd the other day. I could feel the difference in traction as the right wheel was doing the work. Although the it was hard to grip the road d/t worn tires and power, but once that wheel gripped it bucked me hard to the left and almost lost control! With the open diff the tires (the opposite wheel) wold just spin and the car would go no where. So I know this LSD is doing its job. Definitely not a bad feeling just need to get used to the diff & need to try it in 3rd.

SIIIICK08

Ready to race!
Did the same turn today but was warmer out w/ the ac on. My tires are already over due for new ones. Only today the car gripped a little sooner & just rocketed in 2nd. I've never felt this kind of power in 2nd gear, especially from coming out of a turn. Was honestly a little scary at first but loving it at the same time.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Running good tires will help but in 1st or 2nd the front end will slide out on you. Really controllable with the throttle but it surprised me the first few times. Makes sense, one wheel was still holding some grip and the other was spinning with the open diff, now both lose traction.