GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

High Quality Gauges

seung

Oval Newbie
blackfast06 said:
500 bucks for 2 gauges? ehhh is it really worth that much cash?

for some it is,
for some it's not.

on the side note...
a lot of euro people
bash on japanese cars and tuning products,
yet when they see the "real" quality japanese parts
that are actually used in racing cars all over the world,
this is what they usually say.
kinda ironic, i think.

Last edited:

bcaciopp

A smile every mile.
A18_RYU said:
ok guys, i need your help now, is anyone nice enough to be willing to help me out?
i want one of these boost gauges for my golf, and i am in the UK. It would have mean having to send it over to me, and somehow do a transfer of money...
anyone?

<U.K.>
Nitosport UK Ltd.
Marino Morelli(Mr.)
Canterbury, Kent
Tel : 44-(0)1276-475878
Fax: 44-(0)1276-475878
URL: http://www.nitosport.co.uk
E-mail: enquiries@nitosport.co.uk

Scooby Mania
Unit D Thornfield Industrial Estate
Hooton Street
Nottingham
NG3 2NJ.
Tel: 44-(0)115 985 9555
Fax: 44-(0)115 950 9950
URL: http://www.scoobymania.com
E-mail: info@scoobymania.com

TEIN UK LIMITED
Unit 7 Avant Business Centre
Denbigh West Industrial Estate
Milton Keynes MK1 1DL
TEL:44-870-606-6543
FAX:44-870-600-1161
URL: http://www.tein.co.uk
E-mail: sales@tein.co.uk

blackfast06

Passed Driver's Ed
seung said:
for some it is,
for some it's not.

on the side note...
a lot of euro people
bash on japanese cars and tuning products,
yet when they see the "real" quality japanese parts
that are actually used in racing cars all over the world,
this is what they usually say.
kinda ironic, i think.

like id spend that much haha i just wanted to know if other ppl thought it was worth it...im kinda unsure of the one gauge pod made by OSIR above the ash try and crap...i dont think they would be effective since they are really out of sight? maybe its just me

blackfast06

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree they would be hard to see.. i dunno but damn those gauges are HAWT :bow:

yea thats what i think to like they look so damn good and id like to get a gauge pod where i can look at them with out completly taking my eyes of the road and even still wouldnt the shifter be kinda in the way? maybe wrong with that but i kinda feel like it would be some what...for what youd be paying itd be better to have them up on the dash somewhere or somthing

l00ps

adf

me and my bro put 5 defi gauges in our mk4 gti. the most beautiful site at nite. been thinking about how hard it would be to install just a turbo one in my mk5..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

l00ps

ya ill try to get pics of it up tonite by bro just took off in it :laugh: and by the way i just got my blue racer gauge yesterday and waiting for the AWE vent set up to come in on monday to install, and the outer bezel on the blue racer is removable, looks better without i beleive :thumbup:

heres pics of it without the bezel

Pics with the bezel

cant wait to install it i think its gonna look beautiful at night:thumbsup:

l00ps

soooo as promised here are pics of the defi gauges in our mk4 and quick videos of them starting and turning off!

prodigymb

lag &gt; peeshooters
Defi makes good shiet! I had 6 Defi Guages and the DLink box in my prvious car and they are niiiice. Said to be the most accurate in the world. I had all 60mm ones, so look to pay between 210-230$ plus 200$ for the D-Link box. Mine were white face and would glow green in the dark.

mad tite JDM yo

prodigymb

lag &gt; peeshooters
Now for the GTI I went with the AWE kit which I think is awesome as far as fittment, quality, appearance.

l00ps

after having defi in the mk4 i doubt it ill ever try anything else:tongue:
i would have my defi gauge installed already if it wasnt for lame ass UPS sent my package to the wrong place !!!!!:mad: :mad: