GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

High Quality Gauges

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
A18_RYU said:
ok guys, i need your help now, is anyone nice enough to be willing to help me out?
i want one of these boost gauges for my golf, and i am in the UK. It would have mean having to send it over to me, and somehow do a transfer of money...
anyone?

I'll help you out... If you can help me out with similar favors in the future... PM me and I will email you my email address (unless that's already published).

seung

Oval Newbie
A18_RYU said:
ok guys, i need your help now, is anyone nice enough to be willing to help me out?
i want one of these boost gauges for my golf, and i am in the UK. It would have mean having to send it over to me, and somehow do a transfer of money...
anyone?

dude, you can easily find vedors in uk that sell defi shiet.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Defi is the best had the bf meter in my 240sx i had boost, oil temp, oil pressure, and EGT, and guesss what now im placing my order for the blue one for my MKV, cant wait till i get these and my custom gauge done.

A18_RYU

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
MKV Sport TDi
seung said:
dude, you can easily find vedors in uk that sell defi shiet.

that is a very good point, what i will do is see if any of the UK suppliers are able to get hold of them. even though they are specially for the US....

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
atomoverride said:
I want a right side drive car! lol.

lol ill swap with you!!

etang789

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
MKV GTI
nice find i will sure get some, never knew Defi BF come in blue

seung

Oval Newbie
pics from that "car part supermarket" autobacs in japan-
yes, i was very, very tempted... :frown:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie

k im having trouble look at the blue gauge on the card it says BF and the outer bezel is defirent then the blue racer gauge,

Id much rather get a BLue BF gauge,a nd doa daisy chain rather then do the the blue racer without it, hmm interesting. can anyone answer that

seung you took the pics you have any idea?

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
No no no no look its a BF meter but its blue, cause if you compare that and a blue racer pod its completely different, BF you need a controll box, which you can then daisy chain, and rec and set peaks and shit.

Where as witht eh blue racer its all manual and you have to run wires for everyone i would much rather have the blue BF meter ones.

CliffRaines

Ready to race!
i just installed the defi pod and 2 gauges... i love the pod and the gauges, i got em in white rather than red. i didnt want them to blend.. ill post some pics when i get my camera back..